5k Special! Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Sick Reader

Thank you all my dear readers for supporting me and my book. This chapter here is a 5k special chapter just for you all 😊. I hope you all will like it. Alright on with the story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was raining heavily in New York. Meteorologists say, this will be the worst thunderstorm recorded this year.

Heavy rains, lightning and thunder... They have advised everyone to stay indoors. Not a single person or vehicle can be seen on the road. Only the sound of rain hitting the road, footpaths, buildings, lampposts etc. could be heard. And guess what?

Lain and (Y/N) are so engrossed in bey training that they don't give a shit about the rain outside.

If you're wondering well let me tell you, they're training at the Central Park instead of Raging Bulls, despite of Shu telling these two a thousand times, not to go out and stay indoors.

"Well I guess, we should head back now, that's enough training for today." (Y/N) said wiping off sweat from her face and then tossing a towel towards Lain as well.

Lain caught it and said, "Yeah you're right (Y/N), it's been 3 hours already or is it 4?"

"Mmm... don't know. But did you bring an umbrella? Look how hard it's raining."

"No, I forgot to bring one. Let's just run back." Lain said as he put on his coat and (Y/N) nodded.

The duo ran all the way back to the Bulls, and got soaking wet. On the way, (Y/N) stopped as she helped a little kitten get back to its mother.

Lain was ahead of her so he didn't notice that (Y/N) was not behind him.

As he reached the building, Shu was waiting at the entrance with a really mad face, he had been looking for his girlfriend and pupil since God knows how long.

As soon as Lain stepped in Shu started,

"Where have you been? I told you not to go out, didn't I?" Gosh he really was mad.

"We were just training at the Central Park, it really isn't a big deal." Lain said catching his breath.

"And where's (Y/N) if the two of you were training, together?" Shu asked narrowing his eyes.

"Huh?...She was right behind me, where'd she go?" Lain looked behind him but (Y/N) wasn't there.

"You mean she's still out in THE RAIN?!?" Shu half yelled.

Just when he was about to go to look for her, they saw her running towards them all wet and panting.

"Guys...I'm...back..." She said still breathing heavily. As she looked up she saw Shu looking at her with an angry face.

"Umm...hey Shu..." She nervously smiled at him.

"Go get changed you two."

Shu said trying his best to keep his temper under control. But his voice did show how mad he was.

Without another word, both Lain and (Y/N) ran to change, not wanting to anger him further.

Reader's P.O.V.

Shu is really mad at the moment. I quickly changed and went out of the bathroom with a towel for drying my hair.

As I stepped out, I bumped into Shu who was looking at me with a weird expression on.

"(Y/N), why is your face so red?" He asked bringing his face close to mine.

Before I could respond, he placed his forehead on mine and said,

"You're warmer than usual. I think you have a fever."

Now that he mentioned it, I actually am feeling a little bit dizzy since I came back. I felt my legs go weak as I saw nothing but black.