Chouzetsu/Turbo Shu Kurenai x Ashtem's Daughter Reader

Requested by PujaDas559
Tysm for your request. I hope you'll like the requested story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you know Theodore Glass a.k.a. Ashtem had a daughter? A girl who was completely the opposite of what her father was.

Her name was (Y/N) Glass. She was an 11 year old girl with pretty (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair.

While Ashtem was a manipulative, self-centred, exploiter and half-psychotic man, his daughter was a kind, friendly, shy and a pretty normal girl.

That wicked man had tried countless times to get his daughter to agree to join the Snake Pit and then let him perform power enhancing experiments on her.

But he always failed in that because (Y/N) was always straightforward in saying no and the only reason he agreed to it was because he'd a deep love and respect for her late mother and his wife.

After the International Bladers' Cup, when his best pawn Red Eye had been freed from his mind control, he had mysteriously disappeared with a few of his men in his car to somewhere unknown. Kristina Kuroda of BC Sol being the last one to see and hear from him. He'd left (Y/N) behind as well.

Now that Shu Kurenai had taken over the Raging Bulls, (Y/N) let out a heavy sigh of relief. She'd always felt bad for the bladers under Theodore's control. Shu was a thousand times better leader and trainer.

When it came to the (h/c) haired girl's blading skills, she was not the weak nor the super strong type. She was just the average blader who could defeat her rivals by hard work.

Shu had always treated her as a friend and as a student given that the both of them were the same age. But the (e/c) eyed girl always felt a sense of inferiority and a delusional one of hatred. She always thought that deep in his heart, Shu hated her because of what her father did to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Present Day:

The (h/c) haired girl was training alone on the treadmill, one peaceful morning. She was slightly sweating but didn't take a break.

Fubuki Sumiye, another student of Shu, happened to come in the training room with a strawberry milkshake in his hand. The blonde had thought that he would train here alone.

But when he saw (Y/N), a smile formed on his face as he walked towards her and called out,

"Hey (Y/N)! Good morning!"

The girl turned her eyes towards him and smiled as she waved,

"Morning Fubuki!"

She turned off the treadmill and proceeded to sit with the blonde boy on one of the resting benches.

"Having your morning milkshake?"

She asked as she eyed the cup he was holding and he just chuckled slightly before nodding in agreement. Then he asked,

"How come you're training all by yourself today?"

"I often come here early in the morning and find an empty training arena to practice. I don't like it when other people are around."

The red eyed boy made a fake sad face as he asked,

"So you don't like it when I'm also around?"

"W-What? No! No! I didn't mean it like that! I do enjoy your company!"

The (h/c) haired girl raised her hands in defense which made him giggle as he asked the next question,

"And how do you feel in Shu's company?"