Chouzetsu/Turbo Busy Shu Kurenai x Jealous Reader

Requested by Aikooluvzs
Tysm for your request. I hope that this story won't disappoint you. ^^
Alright on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

"Sorry (n/n), but I've got a meeting to attend to."

"Again? Everytime I ask you to spend some time with me, you're always stuck with your God damn work!"

"I'm so sorry my love. Maybe next time."

"It's always next time. But that next time never comes."

She groaned as he quickly pecked her forehead and rushed to the meeting hall to attend his meeting.

Again, she was left alone.

In that big house of theirs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's P.O.V.

(Y/N) (L/N) was the girlfriend of the world famous blader Shu Kurenai.

Yes, Shu Kurenai. The boy who was the crimson blading legend and the owner of Raging Bulls. The boy who'd stolen the hearts of many girls around the world.

But his heart was stolen by this (h/c) haired girl.

They were a couple like any other. Kissing, cuddling, going on dates and spending time together.

Their life had been going very well.
But not so well from the past 3 months.
Shu had been busy. Very busy.

To the point that he didn't even get time for his meals let alone having them together with his girlfriend.

He'd turned paler than usual and was always stressed out due to overwork. He would always come home late and that too all tired.

(Y/N) was a very understanding girl. She didn't mind that her boyfriend was being a workaholic and the fact that he hadn't been able to spend time with her.

She would often go to help him out in his office with his work and also feed him his meals.

At nights, she would give him a nice massage to relax him.

But...

From the last two weeks, she'd been very angry and hurt.

There was this new employee (R/G/N) who had joined recently and was yet another fangirl of Shu.

Let's see what happened that made (Y/N) so pissed off.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback 1:

"Hey Shu-"

"Mr. Kurenai~ we've got an important meeting to attend~"

(R/G/N) said as she pushed the (h/c) haired girl aside and went to Shu.

(Y/N) glared angrily at her as the employee just smirked proudly when Shu said,

"Sorry (Y/N). I have to attend the meeting."

And he left with (R/G/N).
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback 2:

"Shu! Look I brought you-"

The girl was about to give her boyfriend the lunch she made by her hands for him but yet again...

"Boss! You have to help me with these files!"

(R/G/N) came bursting in as Shu was forced to do the work again.

"Sorry (n/n). Keep the food on my desk. I promise to eat it later."