Christmas Special! Dynamite Battles/Quad Drive Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested by me.
❄️ Merry Christmas my dear readers! ❄️
This is a Christmas present for y'all from my side! I hope you all will like it. This story is completely my imagination of how Shu and I would spend Christmas together. 😋
Alright on with the story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Shu, wake up! Wake up!" A female exclaimed jumping on a king sized bed and over a sleeping person.

"5 more minutes, (Y/N). *Yawns* I was up till 11:30 p.m. yesterday. I'm still tired. Besides, it was snowing, so it's too cold for me to get up, this early."
Said a voice from under the red fluffy blanket.

"I said wake up!" She shook him, straddled him, and did everything to get him out of the bed.

"Shu, stop acting like Valt. Wake up!" She exclaimed.

"You are the one jumping on the bed like him and I'm the one acting like him?" He chuckled.

"Anyway, what time is it?" He asked in a sleepy tone.

"It's 7:30 a.m. And are you gonna wake up, now?" She asked inpatiently.

"Hmm....nope. Not yet." Shu said sleepily opening his eyes and looking at his girlfriend.

"What?! But-" Before (Y/N) could finish she was pulled down into the blanket and in her boyfriend's arms.

"Hey! I'm not sleepy!"

She said struggling to free herself. Shu just smiled and snuggled her neck and shoulders making her shut up and blush at the sudden affection.

"What day is it, sweetheart?"
Shu asked smiling and burying his face in her neck.

"It's 24th December. The day of Christmas Eve!" She said cheerfully but still blushing.

"Alright I'm getting up just because of you." Shu said getting up and pulling her along with him.

"So, are you coming to decorate the Christmas tree with me?" The (h/c) girl smiled as she asked him.

"Not yet. I have some work to do." He said patting his now frowning girlfriend's head.

"Why do you always have to be such a workaholic?" She pouted.

Shu chuckled as he poked her cheeks and said,

"It's not my fault. There has been so many new bladers joining the team, recently. I need to see and maintain all of their records."

"But-"
Shu cut her off by cupping her face and then sweetly kissing her forehead. Then he gave her an apologetic smile and said,

"I promise I'll make it as quick as possible. But to finish off early, I need to start off early."

"Fine. I guess I'll just wait then." (Y/N) said as she watched her boyfriend get up and go in the bathroom for a shower.

------------------------------------------------------------------
(Big Timeskip to evening 5:00 p.m. with (Y/N) waiting for Shu with a cute annoyed face.)
Reader's P.O.V.

Where is Shu? He said he'll be back by 3:00 p.m. It's 2 hours late, already. I'm sick of waiting. Now, I'm gonna go and check on him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait, he isn't in the office? Where in the world did he go then? Oh hang on, I think I know. Let's check the training arena.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Yup. Just like I thought. He's training with his bey again. I walked over to the stadium he was training at and launched my bey in as well.