10k Special! Dynamite Battles/Quad Drive Yandere Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested by me.
This is a 10k special for you all. I hope you'll like it. Also the other requests are on their way. 😊

P.S. All the characters are aged up for this story.

Alright on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shu Kurenai, (Y/N) (L/N), Valt Aoi and Xander Shakadera were close childhood friends. They were so close that the four of them knew every little secret each of them had. But as time passed, Xander grew more and more involved with the work of his team Sword Flames and his grandpa's dojo. But he made sure to contact his friends every once in a while.

Years have passed and the four little kids are now grown up young adults and worldwide famous bladers.

Valt is now a member of BC Sol in Spain. He'd also introduced Free and the rest of the beyclub to (Y/N). And just as he expected, (Y/N) quickly became friends with them.

Shu is now the owner of the world's most famous beyclub, Raging Bulls where he trains many bladers to be strong and helps them improve their skills. Lane and Fubuki being two of his students.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
In New York:
At Raging Bulls and in Shu's office.
No one's P.O.V.

"Come on Shu, when will you ask (Y/N) out?" Valt whined over the phone. Shu just sighed before he replied, "Maybe later."
Shu might've accidentally told his friends, Valt and Xander about his long time crush on (Y/N). He couldn't help but fall for her cute and sweet personality. But over the years, this love he had for her might've grown into an obsession.

"Hey Shu, remember when I told you about Bel? And how each of us battled him and then helped him out as well?" Valt asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Shu responded.

"Well, (Y/N) and I are coming to Japan once more for a simple hangout. Do you wanna join? We can battle Bel and Rashad if you'd like as well." Valt offered.

Shu on the other side was thinking, 'Coming to Japan, huh? Guess this is my chance to have (Y/N) all for myself.' He smirked at the thought.

"Shu? Hello? Shu, you there?" Valt called out.

"Yes I am, Valt. And sure I'll tag along with the two of you as well." Shu replied, snapping out of his train of thoughts.

"Okay then, see you at Japan buddy." Valt grinned and hung up.

"Sure. Although you're not the one I'll be seeing, Valt." Shu smiled creepily after Valt hung up the call.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
In Spain, at BC Sol.
In Valt and (Y/N)'s shared dorm room. No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) just entered the room and saw Valt sitting on the bed, scrolling through his phone.

"Hey Valt. What are you doing?" She asked with a smile.

"Hey (Y/N). Nothing really. I was talking with Shu on the phone. And guess what he's coming to meet up with us in Japan." Valt grinned as he responded.

The girl smiled wider as she jumped in excitement, "Really? I can't wait to meet him!"

Little did she know that meeting up with Shu might turn out into one of the biggest mistakes of her life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Big timeskip to when they all reach Japan.
At the beypark:
No one's P.O.V.
"Shu!" Two voices called out in unison as the albino who was sitting on a bench turned his head to the direction of the sound.