Sparking/Surge Vampire Shu Kurenai x Human Reader Part 2

Heyo~ It's me here.
First I want to wish you guys a very...
🎃 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! 🎃
I'm back with the part 2 of the same one shot. This is also a Halloween special. Sorry in advance if this didn't meet your expectations or wasn't worth the wait.
(╥﹏╥)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the other dimension:-

(Y/N) can be seen asleep in Shu's arms, as he was walking around the castle. Shu couldn't help but smile everytime he looked at his queen's cute sleeping face.

"SHUUUUU!!! YOU'RE BACCCCKKKKKK!!!!! DID YOU FINALLY FIND A QUEEEEEN????"

Hyuga came running towards him with Hikaru following close behind and wearing the same wide grin as his brother. The others were just walking behind them.

"Jeez, Hyuga quiet down don't you see he's already holding a girl?" Rantaro said putting his fingers in his ears, as the rest just sighed.

They all walked up to Shu who had stopped walking, as everyone wanted to take a closer look of their future queen.

"She's so cute." Dante said touching her cheeks, as if she were a baby.

"Hey, don't touch her like that, we don't want her to wake up." Silas said slapping Dante's hand off.

"Is she a blader, Shu?" Aiger asked.

"Yes, she is." Shu replied with a smile.

"See I told you, you've got this Shu. And I think you two look a perfect couple! I ship you." Valt said grinning, as Shu's face turned a little red.

"Whatever. I would like to see, what she can do. I'll be facing her first in a beybattle." Lain said.

"No me." "No I'm first." "Just because you two are the youngest doesn't mean that you'll always get the first chance." "Yeah, Dragon is going up against her first."

Hyuga, Hikaru, Aiger and Dante were about to argue until Lui smacked all four of them in their heads as they all groaned in pain.

"Shut up, all of you. She's sleeping!" Lui whisper yelled.

"You should take her to your bedroom Shu. This place is far too noisy to let her sleep." Free advised as he sweat dropped at the scene.

"I guess you're right, Free." Shu said walking off leaving Valt and Free to stop the others from fighting.

As Shu was walking, Reina came up to him and asked him, "Hey Shu, can I please get to be her personal servant? I'd love to serve her. Please please please."

"Sure, why not." Shu said with a small smile on his face. As soon as he did, Reina took a picture of him and (Y/N).

"Uh... what was that for?" Shu asked confused.

"You two are gonna be such a cute couple!! I'm gonna show this picture to the others!" She squealed and went off.

'I have got the weirdest set of friends...' Shu thought.

As he reached his room, he laid (Y/N) down making sure she's still asleep. Placing a soft peck on her forehead, he went off to his friends, even though he badly wanted to stay with (Y/N).

(Timeskip to a few hours later, but since it's a vampire dimension, the night here is much more longer than the human world.)

Reader's P.O.V.

I opened up my eyes and found myself in a very unfamiliar place. I was laying in a soft bed which was red in a colour, having velvety pillows and blankets. The room was in shades of red as well and the moonlight was pouring in. Wait...how come it's still night?