Chouzetsu/Turbo Lecturer/Cold Husband Shu Kurenai x Student/Pregnant Wife Reader

Requested by ELANIENURSHAHIRABINT
Tysm for your request. This story might be long as the plot is very detailed. 😅

Still, I hope you'll enjoy reading it. 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[University AU]

Second person or 'You' P.O.V.

"You did WHAT?!"

A red-eyed male exclaimed as he slammed his palms on the coffee table in front of him, making the drinks on it shake and splash a little.

"Calm down, we only did what was the best. You two have been a couple for a while now, isn't it? So what's the problem in getting married and securing your love for the rest of your lives hmm?"

The lady said as she took a sip from the cup, not minding the few drops that had fallen on the table.

"You did what YOU thought was best! Did you ever think of asking me about it even once? Or her? This is the decision of OUR lives! Not yours!"

"Stop speaking with such rudeness! Apologise to your mother right now!"

The man beside the lady scolded his son as the said person sat back down on the couch, rubbing his forehead in frustration and taking deep breaths to calm himself down.

"We've already talked with her parents and they agreed with us as well. And if they agreed, then I'm sure that she agreed as well. You should be happy."

The lady spoke again as she placed her cup down and stared at her son who sighed heavily before standing up and leaving.

He went straight upstairs to his room and slammed the door shut as he took out his phone and opened the call log.

'I'm gonna ask her myself to confirm.'

He thought as he dialled the number and placed the phone near his ear. He didn't have to wait for long as the call was immediately picked up and a cheerful voice greeted him,

"Hey Shu!"

"Hi, (n/n). Did you agree to the marriage that our parents arranged for the both of us?"

He asked bluntly. The stern tone in his voice made you gulp nervously as you said,

"U-uhm, they're the elders so they-"

"Just answer in a yes or no. Don't beat around the bush."

He cut you off, making you flinch a little as you took a deep breath before answering,

"Y-yes, I-I-"

"So, you did. And you didn't care to talk about it with me even once?"

"S-Shu it's not l-like t-tha-"

Before you could finish your sentence, he hung up the call. Your eyes widened in shock as he never did that. Nevertheless, you tried calling and texting him again but got no response.

All your calls were left unanswered and all your texts remained unseen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip:
On the day of the wedding:

Today was the big day for both of you. The wedding avenue both of your parents arranged was spectacular.

And it was completely filled. With the families of both sides as well as your friends from the University where you were a last-year student and some of the professors and teachers who were friends with Shu as he was a lecturer of Literature at the same University.