Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested by Kaitlynkpoplover
Tysm for your request. This was a fun and different one to work on.
Alright, on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

"Please! (Y/N)-san please!~"

The twins pleaded as they made puppy eyes at the girl whilst holding each of her arms.

"C'mon (Y/N), I think they really do deserve it."

Valt added, taking the side of the Hizashi brothers as she finally sighed in defeat,

"Fine... we'll go..."

"YAY!!!!"

All of the Bombers team cheered and did a victory dance around the room as Valt, Honcho and (Y/N) smiled awkwardly at them.

"Let's go inform the other legends too!"

"Wait! I didn't say-"

Before the (e/c) eyed girl could finish, Hyuga was already off with lightening speed with his brother Hikaru following close behind.

"Jeez...these two..."

Honcho sweatdropped at them as he sat down with the bluenette and the (h/c) haired female.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's P.O.V.

Heyo dear readers! (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ

I'm back to get you all caught up with what's going on here. So, let's start with the beginning!

After the Ultimate Tag Team tournament was over, Hyuga and Hikaru wanted to go somewhere special to celebrate their victory.

They decided to ask Rantaro about this. Rantaro turned to Valt for help. And Valt ultimately turned to seek help from his childhood friend (Y/N).

The three blading legends came up in a room and were deciding on which place to go. Until the female blader accidentally breathed out 'Disney World'.

That was the last place one would want to go with kids to. Because the person incharge of the kids loses all their energy in going from this place to that place.

But Hyuga and Hikaru being the children they were, insisted (Y/N) to go to the Disney World.

After a lot of pleading, when she had finally agreed, the two twins ran off to invite all the legends to join them in as well.

Let's see what'll happen next - - >
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to the present:
No one's P.O.V.

"I don't think any of the bladers would ever agree to join us. They're all grown-ups after all. Why would they want to join a bunch of kids on a trip to Disney World?"

The (h/c) haired girl huffed as she relaxed back in her chair and closed her eyes and Valt giggled slightly,

"Maybe you're right. Maybe you're not. Who knows whether they'll agree or not?"