Sparking/Surge Perverted Shu Kurenai x Shy Reader

Requested by KaoruKenzaki555
Tysm for your request. I personally enjoyed this (。•̀ᴗ-)✧. I mean just think if this happens in reality. (≧▽≦)
Alright on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(No one's P.O.V.)

Ever since (Y/N) joined the Raging Bulls, she had been one of the most hard working bladers of the team. She practiced a lot with her bey and had won many district and local tournaments.

She used to train under the team owner himself, who was none other than the famous Shu Kurenai. Now this was something, to which any normal person would be happy. Everyone would want to learn from a legendary blader, wouldn't they?

But (Y/N)'s case was different. Even though she was Shu's student, she tried to practice alone and avoid him as much as she could.

It wasn't that she didn't like Shu or had problems with his training methods, it was just that Shu would always act like a...pervert and tease her whenever he was around her. This would always make the poor girl either blush out of embarrassment or get her flustered.

So one day, (Y/N) decided to ask him about it. What she got for an answer, might have changed her relationship with Shu.

------------------------------------------------------------------
It was another normal training day for (Y/N). She had just taken a break and was sitting on the bench taking drinks from her water bottle.

"Huh...another day of practice. I gotta sharpen my skills more."
The girl mumbled to herself as she took another sip of water.

Then hearing the doors of the training room open, she turned her head to see who it was. She quickly averted her gaze on recognising the person who had just entered and was making their way up to her.

The person was none other than (Y/N)'s blading coach Shu Kurenai. He had a rather serious expression on his face when he stopped in front of the bench, the (h/c) haired girl was seated at.

"(Y/N)." He called out.

"Yeah?" She replied without looking at him.

"I want to speak with you." Shu said.

This made (Y/N) a bit curious as she turned her head to look at him.
"Sure. What do you want to talk about?"

"I've been noticing that you've been ignoring me for the past few days. May I know the reason why?" He elaborated, raising an eyebrow at her.

'I should've seen this coming.' (Y/N) thought.
"Well, I uhm...prefer to train by myself." She replied half-lying.

Shu frowned upon hearing this as he bend down on one knee and looked at the girl in front of him, straight in the eyes.

"Y'know, you're a bad liar. So just tell me the truth." He said in a monotone voice.

(Y/N) sighed as she admitted, "Alright. I actually do have a problem."

"And what is it?" Shu asked curiously.

"You." She said pointing at him.

"Me? Why? What did I do?" Shu asked confused.

"You tease me so much." (Y/N) said as a red tinted her cheeks.

This made Shu smile naughtily at her as he asked, "Well, what's the problem with that?"

"You do that almost every time we're alone. Why? Why me?" She asked as her face turned a bit more red, when she noticed Shu's naughty smile.

Shu stood up and pulled her up along with him as he placed one hand on her waist and the other on her back. Then he replied,