We're Going

Oh yeah- so after the movie, Miguel somehow convinced me to drive him to the Larusso house, so that's currently where I was, sitting in the parking lot. Oh! Did I mention that I had been able to save up for a janky old dodge? I mean- it was a piece of shit but it was my own car and I paid the insurance, it felt special to have something of my own.

"You sure you don't want me to come with you?"

"No I-... Maybe? A-as long as you don't mind-"

"Hey, El stop it. You're my brother now, I'm gonna protect you" I smirked

"I'm literally older than you" he scoffed getting out of my car

"By a week!" I laughed, jumping on his back as he walked to the front door.

He set me down when he got close to the house, Miguel was muttering to himself trying to figure out what to say, honestly it was pretty cute. He heard laughing coming from the backyard, we snuck around the corner seeing them having a family dinner. It was all of them and a boy... holy shit that's Robby.

"Holy shit" I sighed

I looked up at Miguel, he looked heartbroken. I felt so bad for him, I wanted to run over there and punch both of them in the face. It wasn't fair, not to Miguel, not to my brother. Miguel didn't deserve this. He started walking away before I could say anything to him, but as he got to the car, jerking open the door and slamming it shut, I figured telling him that Robby was my twin brother wasn't the smartest move. 

As we drove into the parking lot there were some guys outside screwing with my dad's car. 

"What the fuck" I jumped out of the car followed by Miguel.

"Hey-"

"No. Stop it. Go upstairs now" I ordered him "Go get my dad, and don't come back down you hear me? Go!"

I shoved Miguel towards the apartment building. Miguel was virtually the best fighter on our team, if he got in a real fight his mom would flip out, and my dad would lose hope again, I couldn't do that to him.

"Hey assholes!" I shouted stalking up to them "get the hell away from my dad's car"

They all looked at me and laughed. They'd busted it up pretty badly.

"Oh- oh so you're the little shit Sam talks about? Man she says you're lucky to be alive with a shiteating father like you got" one man laughed

"Oh wadda ya gonna do? Slap us?" another laughed

I cracked my neck running up to them and roundhouse kicked one of them in the face. A few jab punches to the right spots and he was out for the count. One guy clocked me up the side of the head, but I threw a few more punches, knocking him onto his back. The last guy I didn't see coming, and he bashed an oil canister against my head. I fell back onto the ground and the other guy from before kicked me in the ribs. 

"Yeah! You think you can mess with us shrimp!"

"Take that ya snot nosed brat!"

They kept kicking me in the ribs, simultaneously so I had nowhere to move.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing!?" oh shit that's dad.

"Consider this a message from Daniel Larusso"

Wait what?! They both stopped, the knocked out dude had regained consciousness and was slowly getting back up. I couldn't move, no matter how much I tried to get my body to function again I couldn't. I hated it, anger boiled inside of me, red rushing over my body but I couldn't do anything about it. 

I saw dad fighting the guys in front of me. He was still an amazing fighter, no matter what anyone said. He fought all the guys off, one by one, he was just about to finish off the last one, who admitted that Mr. Larusso actually had nothing to do with this. But it seems our family just couldn't catch a break.