Hey Princessa

Next day at practice everyone was still going nuts about it. I was glad it didn't come to a physical fight, it was perfect. Nobody got hurt, and we got them back. Hawk and Demetri were raving.

"Henceforth, Miguel Diaz shall be known as The Rainmaker!" Demetri proclaimed

"El Diablo de la Lluvia!" Hawk roared

"Rain Devil?" I questioned, making everyone including Miguel laugh

"Yeah but, if they hadn't fallen for it we still would've beaten them" Sam smirked, almost looking disappointed that there was no fight.

"Maybe but, there's still so many ways it could've gone bad" Miguel reminded

"What could've gone bad?" Dad asked as he walked into the backyard

"Nothing-"

"We were about to get in a gnarly fight at the drive-in Sensei, but Miguel saved the day" Hawk explained loosely

Well...... I tried

"Oh yeah? How'd you do that?" Dad smiled, looking over at him

"Told the Cobra Kais to come to the baseball diamond. Just in time for the grass to get watered" he grinned

"So you picked a fight, you didn't show up, and then you doused them with a hose?" Dad reiterated, oh I knew he wouldn't like that

"Oh- it was sprinklers" Demetri straightened that out. Dad instantly glared at him "I'll go back to saying nothing"

"You just poked the bear" Dad turned back to Miguel "What do you think's happen? You think they're just gonna leave well enough alone?"

"From everything I heard about last night it sounds to me like Miguel practiced restraint" Mr. Larusso came in, adding his two cents "Found a way to get out of a bad situation without anyone getting hurt. What did you want him to do, get in a drive-in switchblade fight? I'm proud of you, you've taken Miyagi-Do teachings to heart" Mr. Larusso patted Miguel on the shoulder.

I quickly jumped forwards, walking up to my dad and trying to hold his hand, or hug him or something, something to get his mind away from Miguel and Mr. Larusso being close. But apparently not even his actual birth daughter can get him away from his little baby Miguel. Wow- oh grief I sound so bitter.

"Okay Larusso we need to have a little talk" Dad grumbled

"Dad no- please can we just-"

I tried to pull him away but when I turned I froze. Dad and Mr. Larusso noticed and tried to see what I was seeing, soon enough they did. Kreese and.... Someone I don't recognize entered the backyard. He looked just as slimy and as slick, if not more so than Kreese, I started shaking despite myself. I couldn't even look Kreese in the eyes anymore.

"Gentleman" the man smiled, clapping his hands together "It seems we have a few things to discuss"

Everyone was silent for a minute. Dad was now properly holding my hand, I was holding onto him so tight I could've popped his fingers off. Mr. Larusso looked almost as scared as I did, does he know this other guy? Whoever he was, he was with Kreese, so he's instantly not okay.

"Kids, go in the boat house for break please, just give us a minute" Mr. Larusso instructed "Harley-"

"No" I cut him off, still holding onto my dad "No I- dad don't- please. Please don't- I-I wanna stay with you- please-"

"Looks like your best fighter's gone soft Johnny" Kreese chimed in

"Yeah? What do you expect?" Dad growled, wrapping an arm around me "She may be a tough kid but everybody has their limits. With everything you've done to our family she's got every right to be scared of you" I wished he'd worded it better, but I was barely listening anyway. All I could see in my mind was Kreese killing all of us off one by one "Harley- hey kid go with Hawk okay, I'll be fine, I promise. You just stay with him, I'll be okay"