Perfect

I think Mr. Larusso had just upped the war, and I was in the middle of it. Apparently Mrs. Larusso messed with Kreese, and he set a snake loose in the dealership? I’m really starting to think I’m the only one in this entire town with a brain.

One good thing to comment on was that Miguel had made tons of progress with his legs, and was now walking! He didn’t even need his crutches anymore! Honestly, I couldn’t be more proud of him.

“Alright, what about Johnny Lawrence karate?” Miguel tried

“Or s-s-strike hard karate?” I added on

Oh yeah, that’s another thing to comment on. My talking's gotten better, but I have something called acquired stuttering. It’s when a person develops a speech impediment after a traumatic event. I’m like Bill Denbrough from IT. It’s not as bad as it seems, only when kids in town make fun of me for it, ironically that excludes Hawk…. ugh.

“Come on Sensei, we’re trying to help us think of a new name for our dojo” Miguel sighed, moving over to sit at the table

“How long does it take for facebook messages to get delivered?” Dad asked, not paying attention at all. Both me and Miguel gave him a blank look “Ali lives in Colorado so probably a while right?”

“It’s i-instant-t-taneous” I sighed, wondering how on earth my dad can still be so out of tune with technology. Dad just huffed, slamming his laptop shut 

“Hey what about All American Karate?” Miguel suggested

“It’s not good enough” Dad shook his head “We need something that tells everyone we’re the most badass dojo in the valley”

“Yeah, it sucks that Cobra Kai’s such a badass name” Miguel sighed

"Unless you're af-fraid of snakes" I mumbled, earning a chuckle from Miguel

“What if we just keep that?” Dad suggested, is he nuts? “We spell our cobra with a K, they can call us triple K”

“Like KKK?” I cringed 

“Yeah that’s probably a bad idea” Dad sighed again “Whatever, we’ll figure it out, first, we need some students”

“It’s our first day back at school today, we could do some recruiting” Miguel offered. Did I mention I’ve been skipping school to be with Miguel?

“Yeah and kids are g-g-getting cut from Cobra Kai ev-very day, we can round up s-some of them” I spoke up, which I now hated doing, it made me feel uncomfortable that I sounded to fucking weak

“But, where are we gonna train?” Miguel added on

“You let me worry about that” Dad assured as we all stood up “Okay, school, you gonna take the bike?”

“Yeah” I nodded, smiling softly as me and Miguel grabbed our bags “Uh- lunch money?”

“I got it” Miguel assured, walking over and wrapping an arm around my shoulder

“Okay, be safe” Dad nodded “Oh- you got your-”

“I have my i-in-inhaler” I nodded, patting my jacket pockets

Dad nodded as Miguel and I headed out of the apartment and out to my bike. It was so much nicer than my old car, and a lot more badass. I got on the front, Miguel got on the back, wrapping his arms around my waist, as you do.

“He’s doing pretty good, ya know, as a dad”

“He is” I smiled back at Miguel “You ready for school?”