Hey Hunny

The next day Hawk and I made our way to the dojo…. With a sledge hammer. I told him not to be so dramatic, but I was also gonna have fun watching whoever wasn’t in the backyard lose their shit. Demetri and Bert should already be back there. When we got to the dojo Sam and Miguel were out front. Miguel tried to call us over but we just walked right past him and into the backyard. Just as I thought, Demetri and Bert were back there already, trying to push down the fence near the back, but they weren’t having a lot of luck.

“Stand back boys” Hawk smirked, lunging forwards and smacking down the fence with the sledge hammer

“Wow- okay way to knock us all down a peg” Demetri joked, happy to get this going faster

I smiled, now that a section of the fence was down it was a lot easier to push more of it down. The four of us all got to work instantly, Demetri, Hawk and I were bouncing back and forth with different schematics and a few more ideas for the ‘bridge’. Finally, Miguel and Sam made their way around to the back of the dojo, and boy did they look pissed.

“What the fuck Harley!?” Sam shouted

“Have you guys lost your minds-”

Miguel and Sam ran over to us, I quickly grabbed Demetri by the scruff of his shirt, dragging him towards the couple before they could reach Hawk and beat the shit out of him. In hindsight I could’ve just taken the tablet but I was thinking fast, not well.

“Hey hey hey, hold on” I held a hand out to stop them 

“Hold on!? You’re destroying!-”

“Sam….” I cut her off. “Trust me. Just take a look at this” Demetri handed over to tablet to Miguel “And let us explain”

Sam and Miguel both looked down at the tablet, their eyes were just complete confusion. The more they looked at it, and all the empty space behind the fence, the less confused they looked, and it finally sunk in. Hawk walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders with a happy smile. 

~~

Everyone else came for practice, but dad and Mr. Larusso were late, which was actually perfect. We got most of the fence down, while some other groups worked on clearing out all the dead brush and branches. 

“Alright! Stand back, it’s coming down!” Hawk yelled as he knocked down a bit more of the fence

“Ya know” I smirked, walking over to him “Light side Hawk and a sledgehammer is a pretty hot mix”

“You just like watching my muscles flex when I swing” Hawk smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist

“Mmmm, maybe” I giggled, leaning up to press a kiss to his lips

“Aye! Track you two!” Demetri shouted over

I broke away from Hawk, turning to look at him “I’m sorry- did you just ‘track’ me? That’s my job you autistic fucker!”

It was very clearly a funny comment, and Demetri knew that, and took it that way. Demetri and Hawk were both on the ADHD autism spectrum, no matter how hard Hawk now tried to hide it. I was never bothered by it, why should I be? They were my little chaos baby's, always would be.

Everyone laughed and got back to work, including me and Hawk. Everyone was super down for the idea, and praised Hawk for his plan and his want to rebuild bridges with everyone. When Mr. Larusso and dad finally showed up, I had to hold back a laugh at the looks on their faces. 

“Hey! What’re you doing!?” Mr. Larusso shouted

Mr. Larusso looked furious, when he and dad walked up Hawk looked nervous, so I grabbed his hand for reassurance so he could explain it.