Indescribable

It was dark in Robby and I’s bedroom late at night. Robby liked the darkness when he slept so it didn’t overstimulate him, and I didn’t mind one way or another, so we went to bed in the darkest conditions possible. However pitch black is not ideal, when someone’s standing outside your bedroom window relentlessly tapping on it to wake you up, it kinda freaks you out. 

“What the fuck-”

“Aye twins!” that’s Miguel whisper shouted “Guys!” I swung the curtains open and sure enough there was Miguel “Dude, what the hell? Did you guys forget?”

I blinked my eyes repeatedly, looking out the window to see Miguel was….. In nothing but swim trunks, oh shit I totally forgot! Damn it! With that Robby and I closed the curtains and we both instantly started grabbing our stuff. I made sure to bring a backpack with a couple changes of clothes, a water bottles and a few pairs of headphones, as well as many blankets and towels.

“Robby, are your headphones charged? They’re not plugged in over here” I realized as I check Robby’s side of the bed

“Oh shit! I forgot to plug them in!” Robby whisper yelled, instantly getting stressed

“It’s okay it’s okay, I’ve got a portable battery pack” I reassured my brother “And Yas is bringing her fancy speaker that you can charge them on too”

“O-okay, thanks” Robby nodded “Who’s bringing drinks?”

“Sam is, I told her to grab us some pop”

“You’re the best Harls” Robby smiled

“Well someone had to be” I smirked

Once we were both changed and ready the both of us filed out the window, which was funny, I’ve never had to sneak out before, but now dad’s all…. Adulty. The three of us quietly went out to the parking lot, where we found Eli waiting on his bike. I smiled and quickly gave him a kiss before hoping on my bike. Robby hopped on the back with me and Miguel hopped on with Eli as we all headed out of the parking lot. It was about twelve thirty by the time we all made it down to the beach. Of course Demetri and Yasmin were already down there, making out excessively on a large blanket might I add.

“Shame shame!” I called out, making them jump off one another

“We know your name!” Miguel added on, mimicking the movie quote

“Come on Dem, slip her the tongue!” Eli laughed, finishing off the quote

“You guys are children” Demetri grumbled

“Come on! Let’s just get in the water already!” I exclaimed loudly

“Aren’t we gonna wait for-”

“Here! We’re here!” Sam came running down through the sand with Tory on her tail 

“Sorry we’re late, someone couldn’t decide on a bikini to wear” Tory eyes Sam down

“And that someone was both of us” Sam shot back, making us all laugh

“Let’s go!” Eli cheered

We all started stripping down to our bathing suits. As soon as we were all ready we raced down to the water, Demetri of course won, being followed swiftly by me, then Eli toppling on top of me and instantly submerging me in the water. The water was cold, but it was nice on all of our aching karate abused bodies. We all swam around in the shallow parts on the shore line, a couple rounds of chicken was played, and I will say I won victoriously against Sam and Miguel, although I got very quickly taken down my Yasmin and Demetri, which I will never admit again. We swam for hours, raced around.