Winner

The rest of the night was a lot of fun. Sam was at the dojo with Mr. Larusso and Sensei Toguchi while we were all eating pizza, then Eli went with dad on his own later in the night. I don’t know what happened there, I didn’t actually ask, I wanted to give Eli and my dad a chance to connect with each other. 

“Do you guys know the gender yet?!” I shouted, running out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn

“It’s too early for that Harley” Carmen chuckled, being as she’d driven us all home from the Larusso’s

“What are you guys gonna name it?” Miguel asked

“We haven’t really talked about that either” 

“You should name it Baby” I smiled

“Oh real smart Harls” Robby rolled his eyes, I swung a hook kick at him while still holding the popcorn, which he leaned out of the way of narrowly “Dude!”

“After Frances Houseman idiot” I shot back as I sat down, making Robby rolls his eyes “It needs to be a girl, we’re outnumbered right now. What about Jeanie? Like in Ferris Bueller?”

“What about Pete, if it’s a boy” Miguel chimed in “You love Top Gun”

“Dad can’t stand Maverick though” I chuckled

“Could do Goose” Robby chimed in

“Oh- and Baby was a bad suggestion?!” I shouted in Robby’s ear

Robby took a swing back at me, and I blocked it. We both starred at each other for a couple seconds, then I quickly stuck the popcorn in Miguel’s lap and we both got up and started to fight with Robby. We took a chick at me but I grabbed his leg, the next thing we knew we were rolling around on the floor. 

“Whoever wins has the better name!” I shouted

“Deal!”

“Dios mio” Carmen laughed “What is this baby getting into?”

“It’s gonna be one badass kid, that’s what” Miguel grinned, standing up and setting the bowl of popcorn down “Alright you guys enough- hey!” Miguel shouted as I accidentally kicked him in the face “Okay”

Miguel jumped on the both of us, now all three of us were wrestling each other around while Carmen just sat in the car chair laughing. We were all shouting our preferred baby names and tackling one another all over the livingroom floor. I don’t know how we had enough to even be able to do that, but somehow we did. The door opened, and dad and Eli both walked in, taking in the confusing sight in front of them.

“What the hell’s going on?” Dad asked

“Fighting over baby names” Carmen took in a deep breath to stop herself from laughing, as we finally decided a draw and all law on the floor together

“Wait, baby?!” Eli shouted, his eyes widening as he looked down at me “Harley……”

“Dad and Carmen genius” I snickered, along with Robby and Miguel “We’re good”

“Oh thank god” Eli let out a breath, leaning against the wall “I think I just had a heart attack”

“You and me both kid” dad nodded, walking further into the apartment “You better not be having a kid anytime soon”

“I’d assure you we won’t be, but at this point I feel like giving you a definitive 'don’t worry' will jinx it” I smiled, taking Eli’s offered hand to help me up “We were just gonna watch Young Guns, wanna stay?”

“Absolutely” Eli smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist as we both collapsed down onto the couch

“Oh sweet! Let me in” Dad smiled, running back over with a can of Coors and lifting up Carmen so she was sitting on his lap