I Love You Asshole

We all moved into the dining room. Demetri had suggested that we form 1qsome kind of pact, legal meeting thingy, I’ll be honest I zoned out while he was explaining it. I was still worried about Robby and Hawk. Oh hell I was always worried about those two boneheads. 

“We’re all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi-Do” Demetri read off the paper he was keeping the minutes of “But deadblocked on a new name, Go design, post training snack, and Sensei Dispute Resolution Protocol” Oh boy “Okay not good, but still, it’s a start”

“The protocol is me and Sam jump towards our dad’s at the first sign of trouble” I sighed

We heard a cat meowing outside, and Bert, ever the softey for animals got distracted by it and went to go let it in. That’s weird, I’ve been here enough times, I’ve never seen a cat around here.

“I didn’t know you had a cat” Miguel said what I was thinking

“We don’t” Sam was just as confused as us

Suddenly something came crashing through the kitchen window. We all rose to our feet, I ran over to see the projectile had been Bert. Oh shit- what the fuck just-

“Bert what happened!?” Miguel shouted

“No cat” he muttered

I sighed, stepping over the glass to help Bert to his feet. His face was all bloody and his glasses were gone, but it doesn’t look like any of the glass got anywhere in him, so that’s good. Suddenly a group of people came through the door, Hawk, Kyler….. And the rest of the Cobra’s. 

“It’s payback time Rhea” Kyler instantly tooka shot at Miguel

“Hawk-”

“Shut up” Hawk muttered

They all started stalking towards us, we all backed away from them, I tried to get Bert away, he was injured enough. Suddenly we heard another loud crashing noise coming from the front door. Tory and more Cobras. This is not good, this is very very not good. 

“Heard you were throwing a party” Tory spoke out “Hope you don’t mind if we crash”

“Tory you don’t have to do this” Miguel tried to stop it

“It’s too late” Tory spat “This ends tonight” And we’re all surrounded, and outnumbered…. Great “No Mercy!”

The Cobras all charged at us, as all got into whatever fighting pose we knew best, and the chaos descended. It was almost exactly like the school fight, except you weren’t fighting just one person, you foguth whoever was throwing a punch at you. Luckily, the one thing Miyagi-Do’s were good at was defense, and we were all brilliant at blocking hits by now, but when you’ve got three guys all on you at once, it isn’t exactly cake.

At one point I saw Kyler beating down on Miguel, I knew Miguel wasn’t at his full strength, but he could hold his own for a little while. I dodged punch after punch until I ended up in a fight with Rickenberger, and god if he wasn’t coordinated, he made up for it in strength and height. 

“Come on bitch!” he shouted, sending punch after punch at me

I ducked them as best I could, I didn’t even care if I got an asthma attack or whatever, I was finishing this fight. I would power through no matter what. I ran up to a wall, ready to send a kick that should’ve finished Rickenberger off, but I felt a harsh kick to my jaw, sending me flying onto the ground. I flew to the ground, my vision blurring for a moment, before I got back up, seeing Rickenbeger and Hawk standing above me, it must’ve been Hawk that hit me.