Okay Show Off

The next day of practise, we were all out at the park again. Dad was giving one of his motivational speeches to start the class off. I had zoned out for most of it, until he got really loud.

"... to show the world that you're not a bunch of pansy ass nerds!" Ah inspiring "We're gonna show em that you're tough, because eagles don't get shit on! They're the ones that do the shitting" That made all of us laugh a little bit, even dad "Just don't forget, being a badass doesn't mean being an asshole. The goal isn't to hurt other kids, the goal, is to win.... But not be shits about it"

"Hmm" I nodded "I wonder if a-anyone has ever said that before... Oh wait" I exclaimed, making Miguel chuckle again

"Yeah yeah I'm a shitty dad and you can out Sensei me any day, we get it" Dad waved dramatically, making me smile "Forward jab, aits!" We all brought our hands up, starting from the beginning and working our way up from there "With all that said, you have to be ready to beat the living crap out of them, don't let 'em push you around! You gotta swoop down like an eagle, grab em with your claws, and sink your fangs into em" Dad was losing his touch, but he rounded it back "But I don't ever want you to start the fight" Wow- talk about development "I just want you to be able to finish it. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sensei!"

~~

Class ended early because dad said he had to go somewhere. I had no clue what he was talking about, but against my better judgement, I followed him. I followed him to a government building- this is the building Roby's at- he's getting out today holy shit I can't believe I almost forgot! I got a call from the people who work here a few days ago and they told me!

I watched dad get out of his car and walk up to the building. But someone else showed up, it was a really nice car, one I sadly recognized. It was Mr. Larusso's car, whom I was still mad at for getting Robby into juvie in the first place. I stayed behind on my bike, watching as the two of them talked to each other outside the building, waiting for Robby to get out. Or- that was the plan until they started getting in each other's faces. I quickly got off my bike and ran up to them, unaware of the person I was mirroring on the other side of the man child wall

"Seriously?" I chorused with-.... Oh my gosh

"Twins" Dad sighed, not even looking at us 

The two adults parted, I smiled seeing my twin brother standing only a few feet away from me. Robby gave me a twitch of a smile before he went cold again, he wasn't finished with dad and Mr. Larusso.... And I could wait.

"Robby-"

"Hey Robby"

"I told you I don't want you here" Robby looked at dad

"You're my son, I wanted to be here"

"And so did I" Mr. Laruss added

"Don't do me any favors, it's your fault I was in here" Robby muttered to Mr. Larusso next

"I know you're upset, but I was doing what was best for you" Mr. Larusso defended "Now that you're out I just want you to know that I'm here, you always have a home at Miyagi-Do"

"Or with me" Dad piped up

Robby crossed his arms over his chest, he looked like the adult in the situation instead of the actual adults. Honestly,will these two ever grow up? It's like their IQ's lower as soon as they're in the same vicinity.

"Both of you.... Stay out of my life" Robby finished, finally turning his head to me "You ready to go?"

"Whenever you a-a-are jerk" I nodded, opening my arms for Robby to collide into. I had never felt more relief in my body, it was like a waterfall of relief. Robby smiled down at me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders before turning back to the two men to give them one last glare "Grow up" I muttered to them both