Mom

Right, so remember school? That thing that tries to stick kids into a regulated nine to five droned adulthood? Yeah, we still have to go to that. Honestly, school just felt like…. So stupid compared to everything else we’ve all been through. Anyways, I was currently walking around with Bert and Nathaniel, I was so glad those two were friends again.

“I’m telling you, we had a moment” Nate insisted

“Bullshit, no way is Lexi DiMarco going out with you” Bert scoffed “She’s a junior” I reminded

“I- Harley…. What’re you-” It was only then that it hit me that I was in the guys bathroom 

I looked around, didn’t see anyone else in there, I just shrugged. Nate and Bert laughed but they didn’t care either. I’ve been in a change room full of sweaty karate boys, I’ll live.

“Anyway, Lexi’s a total J.I.L.F”

“What’s that?”

“J.I.L.F. Junior I’d like to-”

“Okay okay” I cut him off, making Bert laugh “In your dreams man-”

I cut myself off when we all stopped in our tracks, there was a boy in the bathroom wearing a Cobra Kait t-shirt.

“Looks like someone’s a little lost” Bert honed in on the kid

“Yeah. What makes you think you can wear a shirt like that here?” Nate chimed in

“It-it’s from my dojo” the kid looked confused

“Maybe they started a kindergarten class?” Bert snickered

“Or a nursery” Nate added on

The two of them started laughing along, I started too as well, it was funny. This kid was obviously here for the middle school orientation today, he had no idea what he had gotten himself into. Suddenly the kid took a jump at us. I jumped out in front of Nathaniel and Bert to block them, but someone happened to come into the bathroom at the right time and grab the kid from behind, pinning him up against the wall. Oh my hero. The kid panted in fear, Hawk looked angry at first before he noticed the shirt, then he smirked, uh oh.

“Thinking about striking first huh?” He questioned 

“I-”

“Yeah. Word of advice kid. Get out of Cobra Kai while you still can. Cause they’re about to go down, and it’s not gonna be pretty”

He stared the kid down, part of me wanted him to beat the kid up, part of me knew it wasn’t his fault, but he also needed to get the message. 

“Para el amor” I rested a hand on Hawk’s shoulder, getting him to relax

“Sí, cariño” Hawk muttered, letting the kid go before quickly shoving him against the wall again, but this time he didn’t hold him there “And don’t try to hit my girlfriend again, or she’ll kill you”

“Weako! I think he’s gonna cry” Bert taunted

Hawk wrapped an arm around my shoulder, we left the bathroom with Nate and Bert in tow. I chuckled softly once we finally got out, the three boys looked at me confused.

“We should speak spanish to each other more often”

“Qué? Te gusta?” Hawk smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist

“Sí” I smirked back, wrapping my arms around his neck

“Oh my gosh- you guys are disgusting” Bert cringed

“Jealous?” I smirked

Nate and Bert instantly shut up, making the two of us laugh. I leaned up and gave Hawk a heavy kiss on the lips, which he seemed to enjoy. Nate and Bert groaned and quickly ran away, which made me snicker into the kiss.