What'd You Do

And wouldn’t ya know it, the first day of school was upon us. Robby had moved in with me and dad. It was tight having us all in there, and tension was high lots of the time, but we managed. Robby had been keeping on me about eating habits, he hadn’t caught me smoking yet though, which was a blessing.

Dad had no idea what to do. He had been trying to be the best dad possible, and it showed, he was just a bit much at some times, but even Robby appreciated it.

“Got you some pencils and some paper, I wasn’t sure what you’d need, usually Harley does this herself” Dad mumbled

“Thanks” Robby nodded

“Wouldn’t find a Trapper Keeper, are those still cool?”

“.... I don’t know what that is” I cringed

“I had one with a fighter jet, it was awesome” Dad smiled “You okay? Nervous about your first day?”

“No” Robby grumbled “I just feel bad about Sam and the Larusso’s” he sighed “I know you don’t wanna hear it, but Mr. Larusso was good to me. Miyagi-Do karate helped me out a lot”

“Kay, I’m gonna head it” I sighed, leaning forwards out of the back seat and kissing them both on the cheek “I love you both”

“Love you” they chorused

I was excited to see everyone believe it or not. I hadn't really seen many of them since the party. I mean, we talked, I just think everyone needed a break. I was happy to be back in Hawk’s arms though. 

Everyone kept joking how we would be the hot shot couple of the school, and ya know I was starting to see it. Unfortunately I didn’t have a lot of classes with Hawk, but I couldn’t wait till lunch. Of course. 

During the morning announcements something crazy happened though. Someone just- randomly took the microphone from the principal?

“Give that back! Ow!” we heard over the loudspeakers 

“Samantha Larusso… Harley Lawrence” a familiar voice came over the loudspeakers. Is that… is that Tory? “You know what you did, and now you’re gonna pay for it. I’m coming for you bitches!”

I took a deep breath, of course the bell rang for the end of class which meant we had to leave our classrooms. If I found anyone, any of the guys, even Demetri, I’d feel a lot better. I raced out of my classroom as fast as I could, pushing through crowds of people until I ran into.

“Sam!” I exclaimed

“Hey- are you okay?” she looked over me in panic

“I’m fine-...” we both looked down the hallway, there was Tory

I looked over at Sam. He both nodded our heads with determination, grabbing each other's hand and walking down the wall. Students gathered in the opposite hallways as we reached each other in the middle. Tory slowly started to move, and we moved with her, circling each other. It didn’t matter who said what, there was going to be a fight either way.

“I saw what you did at the party” Tory spoke first “You kissed Miguel”

My eyes widened and I looked over at Sam in shock. Her face was twisted in pain. I looked across the hall, seeing Robby right in front of us. How-... how could she do that to him?

“I...” She tried to defend herself “I...”

Tory took the first punch and we both instantly spread apart. I didn’t know what to think, but Tory wanted to kill me too, which meant we had a common enemy. I fought against Tory with Sam, Tory was raged, she wasn’t just fighting to fight, she was fighting to destroy. We both got slammed up against the lockers. Tory had us both up against them when someone pulled her off. Robby