Long Summer

Of course the 'fun' didn't end there. Miguel came over every day to see dad and me, and Robby was there which meant they would interact. Usually they just glared death upon each other while dad tried to create some common ground, ineffectively. I wished they'd just get over their stupid rivalry, after everything that's happened, and with everything going on it's time for this to end. I think both boys realized that, they were just both too stubborn to admit it. What the real fun was, was when Miguel and Robby both needed a ride to the brand new water park, and I said yes, to the both of them. In my car, incase you forgot I do have my own car and motorbike. 

"Hey- Hey Harley can you turn the music down a bit" Robby asked from the back seat

"Yeah sure-"

"No keep it on, I like this song" Miguel smacked my hand away from the dash

"Wha- Miguel" I chuckled "C'mon we're almost there anyways"

"Yeah and I love this song" I don't even think Miguel knows who YungBlud is

"Everything has to be your way doesn't it" Robby muttered. 

Not again

"What's that supposed to mean?" Might instantly spun around, here we go

My knuckles started whitening around the steering wheel

"Well it's clear you've had everything just handed to you your whole life. Perfect mother, perfect household, perfect girlfriend-"

"Listen man, my life has not been a walk in the fucking park, you only know the half of what I've been through and that's because you started half of it!"

I could feel the anger bubbling and bubbling and boiling.

"Well then maybe I should finish it huh!"

"Quiet!" I screamed, slamming the breaks down on the van, making Miguel and Robby jerk forwards "I am sick, and tired of your bitchass fighting!" I threw open the door, and got out of the car

Didn't realize I was parked illegally on the side of the highway, didn't realize that my knuckles were so white, and my nails were digging into the palms of my hands. I looked around for anything, something to hit, I needed to hit something. The first thing I was was the van so I slammed my fist into the side of the car door, letting out a loud scream. 

"Whoa Harley-"

"Harley stop it-"

"Get off of me!" I screamed, shoving both Robby and Miguel to the side "Do you hear yourselves?! You selfish bitches! Do you realize what's happening? Do you realize who you're becoming?! You selfish!" I threw a punch at Miguel "Idiotic!" then one at Robby "Motherfuckers!" I started wailing my fists around as fast as they'd go, slamming my fists against whatever was in front of me.

I went so red I didn't realize I was pummeling my fists into two of the people I care about the most in the world. I don't think I was hitting them properly enough to actually hurt them, god I hoped I wasn't. In the back of my head I could hear a voice screaming at me to stop, that this was Miguel and Robby and I didn't wanna hurt them. The red blocked that all out. Suddenly my feet were kicked out from under me, and I fell face first into the grass. 

"Harley, that's enough! You need to calm down" Robby's voice said from above me, strong and commanding

"He's right Harley, please, just calm down" Miguel was softer then Robby

"No! No, I hate you!" I shouted, struggling against both boys but, they had me pinned to the ground "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! Fuck you!"

"You don't hate us Harley" Miguel sighed "But even if you did….. you'd be within your rights"