Normal Teenage Brother

After that Miguel went off probably to get ready to see Sam. We waited until Demetri's mom came and picked him up, and then Eli and I were on our own. We didn't really know what to do, so we just rode on the bike until Eli had a quarter tank left and I was sick of my hair getting in my mouth. We made it back to my apartment, Eli had his arms around my waist before we even got through the door. As soon as we got in Eli pushed me up against the door, pushing his lips into mine. I giggled, pressing my lips back into his, lifting my arms and wrapping them around Eli's neck. His hands found my hips, slowly lifting their way up into the Led Zep crop top I was wearing that showed off my tattoo quite nicely. Eli's tongue tried to poke its way into my mouth, I quickly hooked my foot around his leg, spinning the two of us around and pushing him up against the wall, a small breath left his lips, making me smirk. 

"Clearly we haven't done this in a while" I smirked, brushing my lips over Eli's but not letting him actually kiss me "You forgot who's in charge here"

"I thought we were both switches" Eli smirked, trying to jump out and kiss me but I dodged him

"Not today baby" I grinned, leaning down and trailing my lips over his neck, placing gentle kisses there. Eli tried to reach up for my hair, but I grabbed his wrist, pinning it against the door "Submit, and behave"

"Si mi amore" Eli's words were more air then actual words

I grinned and stood back to full height, smashing my lips inot Eli's. God did I miss this. Eli's hands instantly grabbed my waist harder, and I enjoyed the sweet, soft sounds of Eli enjoying himself because of me. He's so fucking ho-

"What. The. Fuck" Oh shit. Eli and I seperated as if we'd both been burned by fire. We were both panting for breath as Robby stared at us angrily, headphones safely around his neck "Harley-"

"Whoa- what happened to the apartment?" it was all modern and.... Clean and new furniture 

"I dunno, dad went AWOL and- that's- that's not the point!" Robby exclaimed, charging over "What the hell were you doing?!"

"Ya know, any normal teenage brother would awkwardly walk back into their room and pretend this never happened" I sighed, crossing my arms over my chest

"Freak, what part of our life is normal?" Robby deadpanned

"What'd you call her-"

"Para Eli" I smacked a hand to Eli's chest, stopping him from attacking Robby "And you really are an idiot" Robby grumbled, still glaring daggers at Eli  "Okay- ground rules" I announced "From now on if we're coming back to the apartment, we'll text the other one first to warn them. If there's already a couple at the apartment, they have dibs, sounds fair?"

"Mm" Eli grunted

"Kay" Robby mumbled "Bedroom is off limits though. It's already bad enough this apartment is so small that we have to share a bed Harles, I'm not sharing it with the smell of your boyfriend too"

"Okay, fair enough- that is fair" I poked Eli in the chest before he spoke "Deal, okay"

"Okay" Robby nodded "Now I'm gonna go in our room, I'm gonna put on my headphones I'm gonna listen to the entire soundtrack of Tik Tik Boom, and when I come back out you better not be here" Robby's hands were shaking again, why do they keep doing that?

I nodded, so did Eli, and Robby walked into the bedroom. Once Robby was gone I heard Eli let out a breath of relief. I turned back around to him with a sorry look, but he just looked more disappointed. 

"I uh..... I guess I should probably go home huh?" He sighed

"Why?" I grinned, wrapping my arms around Eli's shoulders, pulling right up against me "We've got exactly fifty four minutes and three seconds"

"Oh" Eli's face quirked into a smile "We better get going then"

-'|'-'|'-'|'-

Short yet hilarious chapter while I get into the groove with school and work<3