1

"I cannot believe you went along with it!" Hermione shouted for what seemed like the billionth time today while she went around moving all their valuable items to new hiding spots. She been informed by her own roommates (Harry and Ron) that they had agreed to a program the Ministry had just passed. It allowed people from Azkaban to come into people's homes and serve their sentence as the home owner's servants. Hermione didn't like the thought of having one of their previous enemies lurking within their home probably thinking of ways to kill them in their sleep. She was mostly furious that they didn't even bother to ask for her opinion. 

After all, she was going to have to spend most of her time with the person. Since under the act, the person must be carefully watched in case they tried to make any escape attempt. Because she was the most responsible and had a job that could be flexible with where she worked from, it would be all on her shoulders. Of course, the boys didn't see it like this. All they saw was a free servant. 

"Come on, Hermione. It's brilliant! Just imagine one of the Death Eaters, who swore death on every Muggle-born they could get their hands on, now waiting on our own hands and feet." Harry tried to convince her, but it was no use. Hermione was set on not liking the idea. After all, they don't know who the hell they were getting. That was another thing. It was a randomly picked servant. Hermione only could picture the worse people of the Death Eaters to show up on their doorsteps.  

"Harry, it's a Death Eater! Someone who wants to kill us and we have just given them a free ticket to do so!" Hermione growled as she picked up a vase and carefully put it in a box before proceeding towards the next set of valuables. 

"Hermione, if they kill us they'll go away for life and they don't want that." Ron told her. Hermione glared at them. 

"Ron, no one wants to go to Azkaban but that does not stop people from killing others." Hermione growled, having enough of this day already. Harry opened his mouth to say something when the sound of knocking echoed through the doorway. Hermione's head jolted up as she waved her arms around. 

"I haven't collected everything of ours that's valuable.... Quick! Harry, help me with the telly." Hermione asked while she attempted to go back to the living room. Ron and Harry grabbed hold of her arms before pulling her towards the foyer. 

"It's going to be alright Hermione. If anything bad happens, you can yell at us for it. Right now, lets welcome our new butler." Harry suggested even though it was an order. Hermione opened her mouth to say something but Ron was already opening the door. She gazed up in the doorway as her heart drowned when she saw exactly who it was.