63

A/n: This chapter contains some scenes from the series Everybody Loves Raymond season 2 Episode 15 "Marie's Meatballs". I hope you enjoy.

"...and so, I hope you can forgive me for the stupid stunt I pulled on you." Scabior finished with his speech of forgiveness for screwing Ron over with the recipe. Ron leaned in his chair, clearly unconvinced with what Scabior was saying to him. Scabior sighed while he reached down to his pocket to pull out a small notecard. 

"How about I give you my family's spaghetti recipe?" Scabior suggested while pushing over the notecard to Ron. Ron slowly moved back up in a sitting position before grabbing hold of the notecard. 

"Will I be able to make spaghetti like you?" Ron asked Scabior. 

"Of course," he replied. 

"Okay, I forgive you." Ron said, "Now can I ask? Why are you wearing a jacket but no shirt?" 

Scabior glanced down at his leather jacket over his exposed abs. He had purposely did it because he was trying to make Hermione regret telling him that they wouldn't be making love for three months. He had a hard time trying not to blurt out he was trying to seduce Hermione into his bedroom. Scabior gulp down his pride to say what he really wanted to scream out and cleared his throat. 

"All my shirts are in the wash." Scabior lied to Ron. Ron nodded before getting up and heading out of the kitchen. Scabior was about to get up when the door open and Hermione came walking into the room. Quickly, Scabior fixed his jacket so his chest was all exposed and he messed his hair up a bit more than usually then leaned back against his chair. Hermione turned around till her eyes landed right on him. He wasn't expecting the response of her bursting out in a fit of laughter. 

"What are you doing?" She asked while she proceeded towards the fridge. Scabior fixed the collar of his jacket. 

"I don't know what you are talking about, I always look this good. You want to come and had a ride?" He asked, smirking with his head tilted backwards. He watched as Hermione scurried over towards him. She leaned over him, her face buried in his neck. She lightly pressed her lips against his jawline, causing a low moan to slip from his lips. She kissed up till her lips were near his ear. 

"I don't think so," she whispered before walking away from him. Scabior set his chair down then turned to glare at the back of her head. 

"You are cruel. You are just cruel!" Scabior shot at her. Hermione only chuckled as she opened the fridge. She shook her head before she pulled out an empty jar of juice with only a few drops in it. 

"That son of a bitch," Scabior growled, "Now he's doing it to annoy me." 

"Why would Harry want to annoy you?" Hermione asked, giving him a bewildered look on her face. 

"Harry?" 

"Yeah, Harry sleepwalks and sometimes does this. What? Who did you think was behind this?" Hermione questioned as she walked over and threw the empty jug away. Scabior sat in silence as he peered over his shoulder. 

"Okay, no one mentions this to Fenrir because he does the same thing only he doesn't sleepwalks. So I assumed it was him when I found the empty jug yesterday." Scabior pleaded with her. She opened her mouth to say something when someone spoke out before her. 

"Does no one remember I'm a damn werewolf so I can hear all throughout these damn walls and know what you guys are saying?" Fenrir voice billowed through the walls of the kitchen. Scabior lowered his head so his chin was pressed against his chest, knowing Fenrir wasn't going to let this whole thing go.