39

"Wait someone actually tried to murder you four and then try to pin it on me and Fenrir," Scabior whispered to Hermione as he leaned against the cabinets just as he was cooking dinner for everyone. They would peer over to Fenrir, who was still laying on the table, to ensure he was still okay. Hermione nodded her head. 

"Yeah, and whoever was in charge of plotting our murder, they must also have to have something with the robbery of our house as well." Hermione explained to him. Scabior shook his head. 

"Did they get what they were after?" He questioned. 

"No. They didn't steal anything not even our most priceless stuff. Personally, I feel like they were looking for someone and not a something." Hermione admitted to him. Scabior groaned while he crossed his arms over his chest. 

"Since they wanted all three of the others in our dead, it had to be me they were after." Scabior confirmed her theory, while he looked over at Fenrir. Hermione nodded her head. 

"Exactly, what I thought. What's strange about this entire thing is it happens just a few days before our trial with your Aunt Jennifer." Hermione told him. Scabior's eyes widened as he turned to her look at her. 

"You think my aunt might have something to do with this?" Scabior asked. Hermione swayed her head to both sides. 

"It's possible. I mean, she was extremely furious when Rose rescued Fenrir from her grasp and when Sophia, me and Dorothy stood up to her. And what better to help her case if she could pin you and Fenrir for a murder, and it gets rid of me, and it makes your Grandmothers look like helpers to the murder." Hermione suggested if Jennifer was behind it. Scabior shook his head. 

"But why also kill Ron, Ginny, and Harry? They didn't do anything to piss her off?" Scabior asked her. She snickered. 

"The murder of not one the Chosen One but also three of the people who aided in helping the Wizarding World to defeat Voldemort? It would have sent the two of you away for good... or worse put you to death." Hermione explained. Scabior tsk while he turned to focus on dinner. 

"That sounds just like something my Aunt Jennifer would think of. But how do we prove that it was her that was planning all of this?" Scabior asked. Hermione lightly slapped her hands together. 

"Dolores Umbridge. She wrote Hagrid a letter that told him all about what had happened to us and of who supposedly did the crime before it even happened!" Hermione stated. Scabior looked like he was about to vomit. 

"Pinky? Not Pinky!" Scabior whined. Hermione gently pat his shoulder as she lightly kissed his forehead. Scabior reach his hands up as he pushed some of her hair to the side then pressed his lips against her own. Their kissing began to start to get heated as their hands roamed around each other. Scabior was about to move his lips to her neck when the door slammed opened causing them to dart away from each other. Hermione peered over her shoulder to see Harry running into the room. 

"What is it Harry?" Hermione asked. 

"The minister is here with some of the aurors... they're here to take Hagrid away." he claimed.