37

Hermione had made an extra check of the house by say a few spells to detect any sign of someone whether they were using any spells to hide themselves or were just that good at hiding. Once they were done, they decided to leave and send an owl to tell the Ministry about the incident. When Hermione, Ron, Harry and Ginny appeared back into the House of Scabior, they were greeted with tight hugs from both Arthur and Molly before they even got a step out of the fireplace. 

"You're alright! When we heard from Scabior that your house was ransacked and you actually went back, we were so worried! I mean the robbers could have still been in the house! What were you thinking?" Molly shouted at them, tears lightly dripping from her eyes. 

"Sorry to worry you, but we had to make note to what they may have stolen." Harry tried to explained to Molly. 

"You could have brought at least an adult to help!" Molly stated to them. 

"We're adults, Mom." Ron confirmed. Molly shook her head. 

"You may be older now, but you four are still my babies." Molly declared with a firm tone of voice. Hermione nodded her head as she peered over the top of Molly's head. 

"Any updates about Fenrir's condition while we were gone?" Hermione asked them. They looked at her with a bit of concern and sorrow. 

"Rose was able to get the stick out and to heal up his wounds without any problems but the next twenty-four hours are going to be critical for his recovery." Arthur stated to her. She nodded her head. 

"This whole thing has been chaos and pure insanity. Whatever could happen next is beyond me?" McGongall spoke up, drawing everyone's attention to her. She was sitting in her sofa, not even glancing up from the letter she was writing as her owl sat patiently awaiting her letter to send it. 

"The Death Eaters have slump low this time." Arthur mumbled. 

"Actually, according to all of Hermione's protection spells, it had to be someone close to us who had to ransack our house." Harry blurted out, drawing all eyes on him. 

"What?" Tonks gasped while she leaned almost out of her chair. 

"Who the bloody hell would do such a thing?" Molly asked, stunned to think it was one of the members of the Order or someone who is actually close to them. Hermione shook her head. 

"We're not entirely sure." Hermione explained. 

"It's not a coincidence that you guys were attacked and then robbed on the same day," Arthur claimed, "The attack must have been an distraction or something while the robbers were looking for whatever." 

"That's the thing," Ron spoke up, "We're starting to think they might have been looking for a someone and not a something." 

"What do you mean?" Tonks asked. 

"We checked the entire house from top to bottom, as far as we could see, nothing was stolen." Hermione admitted. Molly shook her head in complete disbelief. 

"We are going to figure this out, don't you lot worry. I'm just glad you all are alright." Molly claimed. Just as Molly was about to walk in to give them a hug, a loud booming sound like a door being force opened echoed into their ears.