69

Once they had returned home, Scabior didn't even wait a minute till he was shouting all throughout the house about him being a dad. He was so excited he even went barging into Harry's room where Ginny and Harry happened to have been doing something that should be private only to themselves. Hermione burst out laughing when Scabior jumped into bed with them, not paying attention to the fact Ginny and Harry were clinging tightly to the blankets and sheets to keep them covered.

 He was too busy telling them repeatedly how he was going to be a father to notice. Hermione was able to convince him out of the bed then drag him out of the room, all the while he kept repeating how he was going to be a dad. Even Ron wasn't spared from Scabior's excitement. The moment Ron walked through the front doors, Scabior ran right up into his face and started to scream in his face and shaking him violently. Hermione had to pull Scabior off of Ron to allow Ron to grasp what was going on. 

Of course, Ron wasn't exactly thrilled when he figured out Hermione was pregnant with Scabior's child. He actually had gotten a worst attitude about the situation than before and he stormed off to his bedroom, probably to complain to his family about it like he did when he learned about her relationship with Scabior. Hermione didn't let him spoil her happiness as she allowed Scabior to hug her into a bear hug. 

For the pass couple of weeks, Scabior and Hermione spent telling the rest of their friends all about Hermione's pregnancy. She knew she was going to get mixed emotions by everyone. Most were happy about it. Especially Tonks (who actually burst out cheering and shooting her hands in the air) and Fenrir (who shook Scabior's hand so hard Hermione thought it was going to fall off). After the meeting with them, Hermione learned Tonks and Fenrir had made a bet about when Hermione was going to be pregnant. Molly and Percy shared feelings of disgust and judgement of the thing. However, she did have to deal with a few run in with that Rita Skeeter, who asked mocking questions about their relationship. Hermione even read in the paper her article that diss her for dating an ex-death eater. 

"How about... Apollo? or maybe Stan? No, not Stan. Um... about..." Hermione went asking, scanning her eyes over the baby book while Scabior kept his head against her stomach, brushing his hand over it. He was humming a little tune that she recognize as 'London Bridge is Falling Down'. 

"I don't know what it should be. All I know is that I want him or her... to have my last name," Scabior suddenly blurted out. Hermione's eyes widened a bit in confusing. She lowered the book down while Scabior slid off of the couch and onto his knees in front of her, his eyes locked with her own. He clung something in the palm of his hand. 

"Hermione Jean Granger, you are one of the most loviest, most beautiful, and most clever woman I have ever met. I know when we first met, you wanted to murder me. But instead, you got to know me and let me get to know you and form our beautiful relationship. So my sweet 'Mione... will you marry me?" he asked, holding up a ring. The band was a bit rusty with a small diamond, but it shined brightly nonetheless.