34

As soon as Remus heard the sound of glass breaking, he instantly went to the ground covering his head. He watched as Fenrir pushed his mother down as he got on top of her. Remus watched as the entire inside of the house began to blow up. Glass, wood, paper, and other things were smashed and were flinging everywhere around them. The only thoughts running through his head were wondering what the hell was going on. Who was attacking his mother's house and why were they doing this. Remus pushed his thoughts back as he crawled towards them as he grabbed hold of his mother's hand. 

"We got to get to the kids!" Fenrir ordered, moving Hope in the direction to the living room. As quickly and as safely as possible, they crawled across the ground to the living room. Remus began calling out for everyone. When they didn't respond the first time, Remus was starting to worry that something happened. He called out again as he saw Tonks's head pop out pass the sofa. He never knew how glad he was to see her lovely pink hair and beautiful face staring at him till that moment.

"Remus!" She screamed out before peering back and pushing a terrified Ginny in front of her. Remus grabbed hold of Ginny as he pulled her towards his mother and Fenrir. A loud crash came right above them as more glass and wood flew around them. From the corner of Remus's eyes, he watched Fenrir wrap his body around Ginny as the explosion passed. Next, Ron and Harry crawled towards him as then Hermione then Tonks went and finally Scabior rushed towards them. As soon as they were all together, they quickly vanished from where they were. 

It felt like hours till they landed on a hard surface. Remus groaned as he pushed himself up onto his knees. They were back in the kitchen of the House of Scabior and Remus didn't know how much he was going to be glad but when he saw the familiar gray tones of the walls and floors, he felt himself release a sigh of relief. Until the sound of footsteps and he saw Molly and Arthur rushing into the kitchen with Scabior's Grandmother and McGonagall and the other Weasley Children. 

"Merlin's beard! What happened to you lot?" Arthur asked, his eyes darting around at each of them, while Molly rushed over and grabbed hold of Ginny and Ron and pulled them into a great big hug. 

"We went to Remus's mother's house. We were attack by people." Tonks answered while she helped Scabior and Hermione up from the ground. Remus pulled himself onto his feet. 

"What? You were attacked? How? By who? Why? I thought this whole war business was over and done with?" McGonagall asked while she ran over and checked to ensure everyone was okay. Remus shook his head. 

"We're not entirely sure. It was hard to tell who they were by all the rubble that was flying overhead." Remus answered. Molly then shot her head up as she narrowed her eyes towards Remus.

"Why were you all there in the first place? I can understand why Remus and Tonks would be but why the others?" Molly asked. Before Remus could say something, a loud thud sound caused them to turn and see Fenrir had fallen back on the floor. Hope rushed to his side as she tug at his coat. And there, sticking right out of the lower part of his torso, was a large piece of wood.