65

"I think you broke the little bugger," Fenrir said while Scabior and Hermione were struggling to keep their grip on Harry while they were trying to get him back into his chair. Once they flung Harry onto the sofa near the window, Scabior shot Fenrir a glare. 

"Oh really, Sherlock?" Scabior asked while he leaned himself against the wall. Hermione moved a chair near Harry so she could sit by him. She gently began to lightly patted his cheek and mumbled phrases to try and wake him from his slumber. After about ten minutes had went by, Harry started to move his head and opening his eyes. 

"Harry? Harry! Are you alright?" Hermione asked him. Harry groaned then rubbed his forehead with his fingertips. 

"Oh, Hermione, I had the most horrible dream. Scabior told me that you and him were doing each other and I thought it was a joke but then you showed up and confirmed what he was telling was the truth." Harry claimed. Hermione bit her lip as she darted a look over to Scabior like she was trying to ask him for back up. 

"Well... that's a funny story... because it's not a dream," She uttered under her breath. Harry suddenly dropped his head backwards again. 

"Oh no, you don't! Come on Scarhead! Uppy uppy!" Scabior shouted before moving over and slapped Harry across the face a couple of times. Harry shot up into a sitting position then grabbed hold of Hermione's shoulders and began to shake her so violently, Scabior feared he would knock Hermione's head off. 

"What the bloody hell do you mean you two are a thing? Didn't you want to kill him the moment he set foot in our house?" Harry asked. Hermione shrugged her shoulders. 

"Yeah, I did. But then we started to get to know each other and then one thing lead to another... and we sort of ended up together." Hermione tried to explain as best as she could about how they ended up with each other. Scabior chuckled. 

"What she means is I shagged her up and she couldn't get enough of me." Scabior blurted out. Hermione turned and shot Scabior a glare, which she meant to scare him but it kind of turned him on. Fenrir suddenly cleared his throat. 

"What Scabior means is she shagged him up and he couldn't get enough of her." Fenrir corrected Scabior. It was then Scabior's turn to shoot him a glare. Hermione began chuckling, which caused Scabior to move his glare onto her. At least someone is getting a laugh, Scabior thought  as he pushed himself off of the wall. 

"Hey call it what you want? We enjoy each other company. End of story and there's nothing you can do about it." Scabior shot at Harry. Harry shook his head, his mouth opened in disbelief about the entire thing. 

"I know that there's nothing I can do. I just can believe you two went from wanting to kill each other to wanting to be bedmates in a few months. I mean I'm happy you guys are in a relationship but I'm not sure it's going to be felt around by everyone." Harry admitted. And of course, Harry was right.