51

What are they doing, Dorothy thought while she watched as Harry and Ron were running amok throughout the entire courtroom, acting like a bunch of idiotic fools. They were being chased around by guards, who kept getting close to grabbing them but then Harry or Ron would do a trick and found a way to escape their grasp right away. 

"What are they doing?" Rose whispered in Dorothy's ears. Dorothy shook her head. 

"I'm not entirely sure." Dorothy admitted, "but if they don't knock it off, the judge is going to side with Jennifer." 

They watched Harry and Ron rushed around the court one more time when suddenly the guards caught them. Just as the guards dragged Harry and Ron right behind them, the Judge cleared his throat as he fixed his hat and robes. 

"Well... now that that madness is through! Lets get this trial back into order," The judge demanded them. 

"I don't think we need to finish this trial! I think the sight of what those two mad men find fun is enough for anyone to see these people do not care about the well-being of our world." Jennifer spoke out. 

"No, ma'am. We will proceed with our trial as before." Fudge stated. Before they could begin, the doors flung open. Everyone turned as they watched as Hermione and Scabior rushed through down to the court. Scabior pulled out his wand as he flung a spell at Jennifer that stunned her to the ground. 

"What is the meaning of this?" Fudge screamed while Scabior and Hermione rushed over to Jennifer. Scabior grabbed hold of Jennifer's head while forcing her to open her mouth. Hermione opened a bottle of something as she dumped it into Jennifer's mouth. 

"What in hell are you two doing?" Blanche shrieked while she rounded Dorothy to figure out what was happened. Jennifer struggled within Scabior's hold. 

"Are you Jennifer Scabior?" Hermione asked. 

"Yes." Jennifer answered. 

"Did you send people to attack us at Hope's home? In hopes to kill Harry, Ron, Ginny, and me?" Hermione asked. 

"Yes." Jennifer blurted out after fighting to keep her mouth shut. Dorothy's mouth dropped when it clicked on her of what was going on. 

"Did you send Fletcher to rob our house and to frame Hagrid for that crime? Along with frame Fenrir and Scabior with our deaths?" 

"Yes." 

"Did you also send letters to make Hagrid think we're dead as well as the minister to think Hagrid attacked us?" 

"Yes..." Jennifer growled. 

"Why did you do it?" 

"Because no one makes a fool out of me!" Jennifer shouted at them. Hermione stood up as she glared at the minister, holding up the bottle of the truth serum in her hand. 

"There you have it, Minister. She admits to everything." Hermione shot at him. Fudge looked embarrassed before he quickly took his gravel and slammed it against the pulpit. 

"Arrest her for fraud and attempted murder and robbery." Fudge said, probably hoping to cover his ass. Dorothy snickered as she walked over to Hermione while the guards went to take hold of Jennifer to take her to prison. 

"You guys were wonderful!" Dorothy told them as she lightly hugged Hermione. 

"Great job, guys!" Rose cheered them. 

"I thought we wouldn't want see the day that piece of trash get put away." Blanche stated to them. Hermione nodded her head before her eyes widened as she scurried to the side. 

"Oh! Another thing, did you steal Umbridge's coat?" Hermione asked them. Jennifer shook her head before her lips were forced open as she spoke out. 

"Yes, I did." Jennifer stated. 

"I KNEW IT!" Everyone turned their heads in time to see Umbridge running down the aisle towards Jennifer. Umbridge body slammed against Jennifer, knocking her down before she began to pull out Jennifer's hair. While the guards were trying to pull Umbridge off, everyone began to head out. Scabior pulled Hermione against his side as he moved his lips to her ears. 

"I won't admit it, but I'm putting my bets on Umbridge." Scabior whispered as they proceeded out of the courtroom. 

A/n: R.I.P. Betty White aka our Rose Nylund. Thank you for being a friend to all.