57

A/n: This chapter contains some scenes from the series Everybody Loves Raymond season 2 Episode 15 "Marie's Meatballs". I hope you enjoy. 

Hermione's eyes widened. She was surprised with Scabior actually suggesting that he was going to show Ron how to cook the recipe. Which wasn't exactly what Hermione had in mind. She was expecting an excuse like he couldn't share the recipe because it was a family recipe. This was bad. Hermione knew Ron wasn't going to like the idea of cooking along with Scabior. And him finding out that she had went to Scabior to do this, she was really going to be a dead woman. 

"No, you don't have to do that. You can just give Ron the recipe." Hermione stated to him. Scabior chuckled. 

"I don't mind at all, love. You tell him that we can get to spend the whole day cooking." Scabior told her. Hermione's eyes widened as her lips dropped a bit. 

"Today?"

"Why not?" 

"Good," Fenrir spoke out while he lifted up the piece of waffle, "That'll give me time to finish my waffle." 

He then took a tiny bite from the waffle.  Hermione couldn't help but tilt her head still in confusion as to what was going on between Fenrir and Scabior. Scabior merely rolled his eyes before walking over to where the food was. 

"I'll make you a plate. You just go have a seat." Scabior told her. Hermione nodded while walking over to the dining room, trying to figure out what she was going to do when Ron found out about what she had did. On her way out, she just happened to run into the one person she wanted to avoid all day. 

"Good Morning, Mione," Ron told her. Hermione winced as she thought of something quick. 

"Hey Ron, I was thinking about last night.... and I thought why don't you ask Scabior how to make his Grandmother's meatball recipe? I mean it would make you feel better? Right?" Hermione suggested to him. Of course his response was not a surprise. 

"That would be a nightmare. He would make a mockery out of me every chance he got." Ron stated before sitting down. Before she could say something, the door behind her opened and out came Scabior. 

"Hi, Ginger! I'm so glad you want help." Scabior said, while setting down Hermione's plate. Ron's eyes narrowed at first in confusion then widened with anger when he figure out what Hermione had done. Hermione fumbled with her fingers. 

"I swear I was only being a good friend." Hermione pleaded to Ron to understand. Scabior rounded the table and roughly slapped Ron on the shoulder. 

"Come on, Ginger, we got a whole day of cooking to do." Scabior ordered while pulling at Ron's arm. 

"You know you don't have to do this. No... really... you don't have to do it." Ron growled as he pulled his arm towards him to get out of Scabior's grip. 

"But Hermione suggested it so then you would get off her tail about your own cooking." Scabior shot at him. Hermione's eyes widened while her bottom lip dropped. She couldn't believe he had actually told Ron what she had mentioned to him. Ron's eyes narrowed at her. 

"Really? Guess Hermione really wants me to cook like you. Maybe even be just like you." Ron growled, clearly showing how upset he was with Hermione. 

"Maybe this isn't such a good idea." Hermione suggested while Ron pushed himself from his seat. 

"No. You want me to learn. I'm going to learn." Ron hissed. Scabior lightly clapped his hands together. 

"Then it's settled! Come on, Ginger! We have to get the stuff for the recipe. I'll show you how to properly buy the right things." Scabior told Ron before dragging him out of the room and heading out of the house. While Hermione watched them leave, Hermione pleaded to whatever force would protect Ron from what he was about to witness. 

A Recipe for Diaster (Harry Potter Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें