6

A/n: This chapter contains some sexual parts. You have been warned. 

"Spread them open... now rub it gently... that's right... get it nice and wet..." 

"WILL YOU STOP TALKING LIKE THAT? How do you even make instructions of how to make food sound dirty?" Hermione pleaded with him as she was trying to making the garlic bread. Scabior chuckled while he was finishing with cooking the noodles and meatballs. 

"With lots of practice. It was a way to make cooking more funny. My Great Grandmother actually taught me this way. My other Grandmothers didn't care for it but it got the job done. But doesn't it say a lot more with you thinking it is dirty? I mean, I'm just telling you what to do..." 

"Oh shut up, Scabior!" Hermione shouted at him while she sprinkled parmesan cheese over it. She was about put it into the oven when Scabior blocked her way. 

"Hold on you didn't put any Mozzarella Cheese on it?" Scabior complained. Hermione shook her head as she pointed at the bread. 

"I did too! Look!" She ordered while she pointed out the bits of Mozzarella Cheese that was on it. Scabior shook his head. 

"You really have to cover it! It's call CHEESY Garlic Bread for a reason." Scabior told her. She rolled her eyes. 

"It is fine just like this," Hermione told him as she attempted to put it in but he kept in the way, "Move Scabior." 

"Not till you cover it in more cheese." 

"This is crazy. Move," she ordered. She lightly nudged him but he had quickly grabbed the tray and moved it back to the counter. Just as he was about to put more cheese on, Hermione rushed over and attempted to stop him. She was putting her hands over the bread, but it was no use since he still sprinkled it onto her and it got onto the bread. Hermione started to burst out laughing as she suddenly felt her being turned around. The room went silent when Hermione looked up and saw how close her face was towards Scabior. For a moment they just stood there, staring at each other as she felt her heart beating within her chest. Scabior's warm breath gently brushed against her skin, causing her to shiver. She noticed that Scabior seemed to lower his face towards her face. Their lips were just a centimeter apart when the door opened and caused them to quickly move away from each. Scabior walked backwards as she moved towards the side, pushing her hair in front of her shoulder. 

"Hey guys, what's going on in here?" Harry asked as he walked over to the counter. 

"Nothing, just making dinner." Hermione claimed. Harry's eyes darted in between Hermione and Scabior for a moment. 

"Everything alright?" Harry questioned. Hermione opened her mouth to speak when suddenly Scabior grabbed a handful of Mozzarella Cheese and dumped it over the garlic bread. She went to grab it but Scabior was too quick and had it already in the oven, baking. 

"Now it is." Scabior stated with a smug smirk. Hermione shook her head as she motioned to Harry that it was his turn to babysit Scabior. Just as she walked out of the kitchen, she paused as he ran her teeth over he lips. Her mind wandered about how it would feel if Scabior had laid a kiss on her. She shook her head, trying to get the thought out of her mind. She was a member of the Order and Scabior was an ex-Snatcher, who hurted and turned people over just for a small pocket of coins. She couldn't be falling for him... right?