20

"Okay, we just need to fill out these forms, mail it into the ministry, and get you taken care off and out of Jennifer's life for good." Hermione said while looking at the paperwork she held in her hand as she sat in front of Fenrir with Scabior leaned against the doorway. Hermione handed Fenrir the paperwork as he tried to sit up to write upon the form. While they were ensuring to get Fenrir out of Jennifer's care, Sophia was making dinner with the help of the others. As he began to fill in the forms, Hermione turned to face Scabior. Scabior's eyes widened as he shook his head. 

"Seriously? You want to actually start this again while we're in here?" Scabior growled darting his eyes at Fenrir. Fenrir's head darted upward to glance between them. 

"What's going on with you two? You two are acting like an old married couple." Fenrir asked, pointing at them. 

"Nothing, that concerns you." Hermione told him. Scabior rolled his eyes.  

"She overheard us talking." Scabior explained to him. Fenrir started to chuckle loudly. 

"Oh... did you two want me to leave and give you two some privacy to fool around?" Fenrir asked, laughing while he almost dropped the forms and pen. Scabior rolled his eyes, pushing himself off the door panel. 

"This is no time for joking, Fenrir." Scabior told him. Fenrir shook his head. 

"Who said I was joking?" Fenrir asked him. Hermione felt her cheeks start to burn a shade of red. Scabior slapped his forehead while he shook his head in embarrassment. 

"Fenrir..." Scabior dragged out his name. Fenrir rolled his eyes while setting down the forms. 

"Listen you two, you guys obviously have something forming between you two so I suggest maybe exploring it a bit and see where it goes. Who knows? This thing could work out or not but it's worth attempting." Fenrir explained to them. Hermione shook her head. 

"I'm not entirely sure. How can I fall for someone who was my worst enemy and had almost sentenced me to my doom... and is a nutjob in the store and yelled at the manager." Hermione stated while giving a side glare to Scabior, who flew his hands up in the air. Fenrir chuckled. 

"You're toning down in your old age, aren't you?" Fenrir asked. Hermione tilted her head as she narrowed her eyes.

"Excuse me? How is that toning down?" She questioned. 

"At least this time around, he didn't hit someone with a tuna fish." Fenrir admitted to her. Her mouth dropped as she shot Scabior a look. 

"Please tell me he's joke?" Hermione asked him. Scabior opened his mouth to speak when he just shook his head and then stormed out. Hermione turned to look at Fenrir, only to noticed he was giving her a look and motioned with his eyes to go get him. Hermione pushed herself from her seat as she ran after Scabior. 

"Scabior! Wait!" Hermione called out while she ran up to him. He paused just a few feet away from the doorway. She paused right beside him, trying to figure out what she was supposed to say now when suddenly she felt herself being shoved against the wall as his lips collided with her own.