42

Ginny walked through the kitchen as she grabbed a cup of water. She turned around, about to take a sip of her drink, when her eyes landed on Fenrir. He was still sleeping so peacefully as a rock that part of her was certain that he made be dead. Ginny bit her bottom lip as she tip-toed over towards him. She leaned over him as she took the sight of him in. He was completely different. He wasn't the same scary Fenrir she heard of. In fact, he appeared almost like a different person. His features were softer, his body more thinner and his entire body was calm. 

She gently pushed some of his hair from his face as her eyes wandered down his chest. Even though she wouldn't admit it out loud, his body was impressive. His skin was a perfect tan, his chest was the perfect amount of hair and skin that made a part of her to want to run her hands over it. But then her eyes landed on the wrapping at his lower chest. The place where he was injured. She rubbed her free hand up and down before she bent her lips till they were lined up to his ears. 

"Thank you, Fenrir." she whispered before she headed out of the kitchen. She was just about to leave when a heavily, tired voice replied back. 

"You're welcome, kid." 

Morning couldn't have come fast enough as Hermione woke from the bright beams of sunlight. It was a restless night for her. She was glad Scabior stayed with her, holding her against him even though she probably kept him up with her restlessness. Thankfully their bodies had forced them to fall alseep sometime in the middle of the night. Hermione found herself waking up in the arms of Scabior, who was still snoozing away. She lightly brushed some of his hair from his face, which he responded with his face moving towards her hand and lightly kissing it. She snickered as he began kissing up her arm. 

The mood was changed when the sound of footsteps came rushing towards her door. She lightly shook at Scabior, trying to wake him up. He jolt up to a sitting position as he shook his head as if he was trying to brush sleeping dust from his eyes. 

"What's going on?" Scabior asked. 

"I think someone's coming?" She whispered. He seemed to come to it because he was climbing out of the bed quickly, grabbing his coat and shirt. Just as he was slipping into shirt, a loud knocking came into the air before the door flung open to reveal McGonagall walking in. 

"Are you pre..." she started when her eyes landed on Scabior, "Mister Scabior, why are you in here?" 

"Um..." Scabior mumbled while darting his eyes around the room. 

"He needed my help in fixing his shirt." Hermione blurted out as she began brushing her hands over his chest. McGonagall narrowed her eyes, gazing between the two before she slowly started to head out. 

"I just came to tell you, we are about to leave to figure out who is responsible in trying to get Hagrid, Fenrir and Mr. Scabior here, arrested." McGonagall informed her. Just as she was about to leave, she turned her head. 

"Word of advise, lock the door if you didn't want anyone running in on you and Mr. Scabior's... 'fixing of his shirt'," McGonagall stated then left, with a large smirk plastered on her lips.