35

Everyone except for Rose, Dorothy, and Sophia were excused from the kitchen. Everyone sat in the living room while Rose, Dorothy, and Sophia tended to Fenrir's injury. Given that Fenrir was wanted by the Ministry and Aunt Jennifer, they couldn't exactly get him to any hospital to get him fixed. So it was lucky enough to learn Rose was a Healer. Now they were waiting and praying that Fenrir would be okay and make it out of this. Scabior was pacing outside the door while Hermione stood by him in hopes to keep him from not losing his head. 

"Fenrir's going to be alright, Scabior. I'm sure of it." Hermione assured him. He turned his head, his eyes gazed over as he was trying to hide it with a tough guy act. 

"How exactly do you know if he's going to be okay or not?" Scabior asked, wiping his nose with the back of his hand. Hermione walked over him and wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him towards her. 

"Because it's Fenrir. He's too stubborn to die. I mean, I thought he was actually dead before I saw him being dragged into the house by that monster." She admitted. Scabior peered over his shoulder to look at her. 

"Why?" 

"Because at the battle of Hogwarts, I ran into Fenrir while he was feasting on Lavender. Before he could think of doing anything to me or my friends, I flung him through the wall and down the side of the cliff." Hermione told him. Scabior chuckled. 

"Yeah, he has tough skin. He had to be with the way his dad treated him. Ugly, cold-hearted bastard." Scabior mumbled under his breath. Hermione shook her head. Even though she was curious about Fenrir's father, she figured it wasn't the time to dig into the past. Especially since she was pretty sure Fenrir wouldn't like it if Hermione was digging into his private matters. So she switched to a more important topic. 

"Who were those guys that attack us?" Hermione asked Scabior. He shook his head. 

"I'm not entirely sure. The strange part is that they looked like Death Eaters." Scabior stated. Hermione shook her head. 

"I thought every Death was either caught or killed off?" 

"You'll be surprise how easy people can fake their deaths. Remember Peter Pettigrew?" Scabior asked. Hermione nodded her head as she remembered how Wormtail had faked his death and framed his own friend, Sirius, for his betrayal to James and Lily Potter just to protect his own life. Hermione shook her head. 

"Why would they attack Hope's house? And how would they have found it? It's literally in the middle of nowhere." Hermione asked. Scabior shrugged his shoulders. 

"You'll be surprise how easily someone can find someone nowadays. Maybe they were attacking her because she is the mother of a member of the Order. Or maybe they knew we were there and decided to get revenge on us. You, Harry, Ron, Tonks, Remus and Ginny for being on the Order and me and Fenrir for switching sides." Scabior suggested to her. 

"But then how would they know we were there? At that certain time? At that certain place?" Hermione asked, shaking her head, "It's really unnerving to think we may have to watch our backs again." 

Scabior wrapped his arm around her shoulder and he pressed her head against his chest then lightly placed his chin on top of her head. 

"Don't worry love, it's going to be okay. We'll figure this out in time. Right now, lets worry about Fenrir." Scabior suggested to her. She nodded and was about to say something when she heard the rush of footsteps coming towards them. They quickly removed their arms from each other as Harry came running down the hall. 

"Hermione! Hermione, our house! Someone was in our house!" Harry gasped out.