56

A/n: This chapter contains some scenes from the series Everybody Loves Raymond season 2 Episode 15 "Marie's Meatballs". I hope you enjoy. Sorry for the long chapter. 

Hermione proceeded to her room all dressed in her PJ bottoms and oversized long-sleeved t-shirt. Her hair pulled back in a messy bun with some of the bangs swaying around her eyes. She was about to slipped into her bed when she felt something laying next to her. She chuckled, thinking it was Scabior, then rolled over. However, she ended up finding herself shrieking when she landed her eyes on Ron. Ron was giving her the stink eyes. 

"Ron what are you doing in my bed?" Hermione shot at him as she pulled herself off the bed. Ron sat up from the bed with his arms crossed. 

"What the hell is wrong with my chicken?" he asked her. Hermione rolled her eyes. 

"Seriously? This is why you are invading my room and privacy? Just to ask about your damn chicken? I thought it didn't matter! You said 'have whatever you want'!" Hermione asked, slightly annoyed with what he was doing. Ron stood up from the bed as he kept his glare on her. 

"I know... it's just... I don't know. It offended me how everyone was quick to have Scabior's spaghetti. I don't know why but it bothers me that given everything I do, I'm upset that I can't make spaghetti and meatballs as good as a bloody snatcher." Ron stated to her. Hermione lightly sighed as she moved over to Ron and gently patted him on the back. 

"Because... you are a good friend." Hermione said, unaware as to what to say about the whole thing. Ron just shot her a side glare. 

"Don't you ever, ever call me that again." Ron growled. Hermione narrowed her eyes before she pushed Ron towards the door and finally out of her room. As soon as she shut and locked her door from Ron trying to come in again, Hermione headed to bed wondering what she needed to do so Ron would stop bothering her about it. 

Time skip 

"Fenrir what the hell you think you're doing putting back an empty thing? You know you do this every time!" Scabior asked while holding an empty bottle from the fridge. Fenrir lowered the newspaper as he glared from behind the paper. 

"I didn't do that. Besides it's not entirely empty." Fenrir told him. Scabior shook his head. He lived long enough with Fenrir to know he did this type of crap like keeping an empty bottle of whatever all because it had like a few drops in it. Scabior held the bottle up and scoffed. 

"Two drops? Who the bloody hell is going to drink two drops of juice?" Scabior asked him, wondering for himself of who would even think about doing this. 

"I am." Fenrir shot. Scabior glared at him. 

"Fine, let me pour you a glass of juice," Scabior mumbled while removing the cap on the bottle. He poured the bottle over Fenrir's cup and watched as the juice slipped into the cup, barely enough to cover the full bottom, "Say when." 

"Right there... perfect." Fenrir demanded. Once Scabior put the cap back on and proceeded to throw the bottle away, he watched as Fenrir took his cup and drank a small amount of the juice that was in it then let out a sigh of relief. 

"Ah! That was good. I'll save the rest for later." Fenrir shot at Scabior then set his cup down. Scabior rolled his eyes, annoyed with Fenrir already. While Scabior was about to make breakfast, the door to the kitchen opened. Hermione entered, wearing a silk robe that was hanging off her shoulders with her hair in a bit of a mess. Scabior could not get over how lovely Hermione looked with messy hair. 

"Hello beautiful, what can I get for you today? I'm making waffles with a side of eggs with toast and freshly squeezed orange juice. But I highly recommend having me for breakfast." Scabior inform her as he walked around the counter and left a light peck on her cheek before he found himself distracted by a piece of her hair that he began to twirl between his fingers. He suddenly heard Fenrir fake barf at them. 

"You two get a room. I can't eat with you two all over each other." Fenrir shot at them, "Hey where's my breakfast?" 

Scabior turned around, a bit annoyed, as he tore a tiny piece off the edge of a waffle then flung it onto Fenrir's plate. It earned a weird look from Hermione, who darted the gaze between the two of them. 

"There you go. And you can wash it down with that." Scabior stated while pointing at Fenrir's cup. Fenrir rolled his eyes as he was about to give Scabior a gesture with his hand; Hermione stepped in and lightly placed her hand on Scabior's shoulder. 

"Hey do you mind writing down your spaghetti recipe for me?" she asked. Scabior entire body stiffened with what she was asking of him. Hermione never seemed interested in learning how to cook. Let alone, why would she? He didn't mind cooking for her. 

"Why do you want to learn how to cook? You've got your own personal chef right here." Fenrir told her. Scabior nodded in agreement. Hermione waved her hand at Fenrir. 

"Oh, it's not for me. I want it to give it to Ron." She admitted. Scabior's eyes widened. Why the bloody hell did she want to give his recipe to that dumbass, Scabior thought fearing the worse ideas imaginable. 

"What are you saying, Hermione? Does Ron want to learn my way of making spaghetti and meatballs for you?" Scabior asked, a bit annoyed. Hermione nodded. 

"Well, it's mostly so he can get off my tail about me picking your meal over his." Hermione admitted. Scabior couldn't help but smirked at the thought of Ron being jealous. But that smirk was short lived with the thoughts that Ron was probably trying to win Hermione over with cooking just as he had. Then again Ron probably figured that Scabior wouldn't want to share the recipe and make it look like Scabior was an asshole. 

"Was it really a hard pick? I mean it was Sophia's famous spaghetti verse burnt chicken." Fenrir's voice cut Scabior from his thoughts. Scabior then felt a thought popped into his head, which brought a smile to his face. 

"That's wonderful." Scabior said. Fenrir shot him a surprise look as Hermione smiled. 

"Great. Give me the recipe." Hermione said. Scabior shook his head. 

"No. He can't learn from the recipe. I'm going to have to show him." Scabior stated.