8

A/n: This chapter mentions sexual details. You have been warned. 

Hermione stood there stunned as she walked over towards him. She was shocked with how Scabior just toss the letter aside like it was nothing. She couldn't believe how calm he was with the news that his parents had just died. 

"Did it say what had happened?" Hermione asked, wondering if maybe that was it. Scabior peered up. 

"Yeah... something about a potion blew up in their faces and it melted them?" Scabior said without even a hint of sorrow. Hermione cleared her throat and shook her head. 

"So when's the funeral, Scabior?" 

"Oh I'm not going." 

"Why not?" 

"Because I hated their guts and probably most of my family would rather see my ass in the coffin instead of them. Trust me, it's better that I don't go." Scabior explained as he slurped his noddles, "Now... *bite* can we *bite* drop it?" 

"No, you are going to that funeral. You will say your goodbyes to your parents. It will be good for you. Get whatever pent up feelings you have inside you out." Hermione stated while she made her way to her seat. 

"Excuse me, this is not your family. So butt out, Granger," Scabior growled, glaring at the side of her head. Hermione shook her head. 

"No, I will not butt out of this. You need closure and it would be good for you to see some of your relatives. Like your Grandmothers that you were talking so much about. The ones who taught you how to cook?" Hermione told him. Scabior shook his head. 

"They probably don't want to see me the most after the shit I pulled all my life. They probably want me as dead as the rest of the family do." Scabior admitted. 

"You don't know until you go and show up. Like I said, it's good for closure." Hermione reminded him. He shook his. 

"I don't need it. I'm not going. End of discussion." Scabior put his foot down. 

(Time skip) 

Scabior woke to the sudden hit of his head against something cold and hard. He jolted up, only to be pulled back against his seat. Scabior's eyes widened as he darted them around. He was in the front seat of a flying car. 

"Good morning sleepy head." He turned to see Hermione sitting in the driver's seat, smiling to herself. Scabior clicked his tongue as he leaned his head against his seat. 

"If you had wanted to go somewhere romantic to get it on, Love, you didn't have to kidnap me to do it? I would have gone completely willingly. In fact, I would have put on a suit for you." Scabior told her. Hermione rolled her eyes. 

"We are not going anywhere romantic. We're going to your house." She stated. His eyes widened as he sat up. 

"Did you not hear what I said last night?  I do not want to go home! I am glad they are dead! They were a bunch of miserable people! I do not need closure!" Scabior growled. Hermione tilted her head. 

"Sounds like you do," Hermione pointed out as she lifted the car a bit to avoid hitting a tree. Scabior shook his head. 

"I'm not going. You can't make me." 

"Technically you are." 

"Well, I'll run."

"You'll get put back in Azkaban." 

"That's better than this place."

"ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH!" Hermione screamed as she glared at him, "You are doing this. If you behave... I will do... whatever you want... sexually." 

Scabior's eyes widened as he looked at her in disbelief. 

"You're serious? You're not fucking with me, right now? Because if you are, I'm going to cry." he asked her. She shook her head. 

"If it is within reason, then yes."  

"What is within reason?" 

"You may touch my boobs or my ass for a certain amount of time. Kiss me, suck and lick on my neck, run your hands up and down my sides. I can flash you with my boobs. I will not have sex with you and I most definitely will not do a blow job or allow you to eat me out."  she explained to him. 

"What about a hand job?" He asked, his eyebrows perked up as he waited for her answers. She glared at him and sighed. 

"I might consider it." Hermione stated. 

"Can I talk you into a blow job?" 

"Probably not, but you can try." She told him. He smirked. 

"I will be on my best behavior." He promised. She nodded. 

"Good, because we're here." she claimed. That was when his smirked dropped as he glance through the front window to see the manor of his horrible childhood standing, waiting for his return. 

A Recipe for Diaster (Harry Potter Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara