55

A/n: This chapter contains some scenes from the series Everybody Loves Raymond season 2 Episode 15 "Marie's Meatballs". I hope you enjoy. 

Time skip 

A couple weeks had passed and all was almost normal in the Trio's household. Hermione and Scabior enjoyed keeping their relationship a secret and enjoyed sneaking around like rebellious teenagers avoiding getting caught by their parents. Finally it came the day where they could finally bring Fenrir home. Fenrir seemed glad to get out of there given that the healers were nervous to be around him given he was an ex-snatcher and he was a werewolf. Ron had decided he was going to make a roasted chicken from a random recipe with a twist at the end. Hermione had tried to talk him out of it but he insisted he do it.  

Just as Hermione was setting down the plates and silverware on the table, the door swung open. She turned around to see Fenrir rolling in with Hope and Remus behind, pushing him towards the table. 

"Hello everyone! We're here!" Hope called out as she pushed Fenrir to the head of the table. Hermione grinned while she headed over to them. 

"Welcome! Fenrir is good to see you out of that hospital." Hermione told him. Fenrir chuckled. 

"Good to be out of there... and so were those Healers." Fenrir stated to her. Hope lightly packed Fenrir's shoulder. 

"That's because you were either always growling at them that you can take care of yourself or trying to scare the younger healers." Hope shot at him. Fenrir shrugged his shoulders, pretending to be innocent. 

"I don't know what she's talking about because I was well behaved all the way. I wasn't fussy at all." Fenrir claimed, even though it was clear that he was lying to them. Hermione chuckled as motioned for everyone to take their seats. Hope sat right beside Fenrir as Remus sat down beside his mother. 

"So what's for dinner?" Hope asked. 

"Ron is making a roasted chicken from a recipe that he found. He is also adding a little twist to it." Hermione answered. Fenrir shot her a look. 

"Where's Scabior? He wouldn't allow that runt to cook while he's around." Fenrir questioned, earning a light slap on his chest from Hope. Hermione couldn't stop a small snicker from slipping from her lips. 

"He visited his grandmothers today. He'll be here shortly." Hermione explained to them. Fenrir shook his head. Before anyone could speak, the door to the kitchen opened. Harry came out first and proceeded to hold the door while Ron came out holding the roasted chicken. At least, Hermione figured it was. The bird itself was burnt to a crisp. Ron walked over and set the bird down in front of Fenrir and Hope, who were looking at it with dread (which Hope and Remus attempted to cover it up but Fenrir had no shame in showing his disdain). For a moment, everyone stood still (except for Ron, who sat down in his chair). 

"Ron did something happened while you were cooking?" Hermione bravely asked while she sat down along with Harry. 

"No. I roasted it as long as it asked me." Ron claimed. 

"I beg to differ." Fenrir mumbled under his breath. Just before Ron could shoot a comment at him, the front door opened and in came Scabior holding a metal pot. 

"Hello guys! Hope I'm not late." Scabior called out as he entered into the dinning room, clinging the pot on his hip. Fenrir moved his head backward as he was peering over to where Scabior was standing. 

"Save yourself!" Fenrir whispered harshly. Scabior shot Fenrir a look before his eyes landed on the Ron's burnt chicken. 

"What the hell is that?" Scabior asked, pointing at the bird. 

"Ron roasted a chicken." Hermione admitted, even though she was having a hard time to even see the thing as a chicken anymore. Scabior shook his head before setting the metal pot down on the table. 

"Good thing I brought home my spaghetti and meatballs." Scabior declared, removing the lid from the pot. Hermione couldn't help but find herself nearly jumping out of her seat when the scent of the spaghetti came into her nose. However, while she was sniffing the food, she felt someone's eyes on her. Slowly she turned to find Ron giving her a look. 

"If you want the spaghetti, you can go ahead and have it." Ron told her in that grumpy tone. 

"No, no I'll have the chicken." Hermione said, even though part of her wanted to choke her out for even suggesting such a thing. Ron flung his hands up and waved them around. 

"Eat what you want, Hermione. It doesn't matter. Just have whatever you want." Ron told her. Hermione darted her gaze between Scabior and Ron while tapping her fingers against the table top. She even noticed how everyone was looking at her. Especially Fenrir, who was smirking about something. 

"Well... if no one cares," Hermione asked, looking at them again. They merely shrugged their shoulders. She then lifted her plate up towards Scabior, "then I'll have the spaghetti." 

Scabior quickly made her a plate as people also did that same thing without even looking at the chicken... and unaware of an angry Ron.