24

"She can't possibly do this to you guys! I mean... she can't... right?" Hermione screamed while she paced around the kitchen while Scabior was looking over the letter himself. Sophia was making them all breakfast while Rose, Blanche and Dorothy were busying themselves with reading the letter as well. 

"Sadly, according to this letter, Aunt Jennifer has every right to sue us given that we stole Fenrir from her." Dorothy explained, sighing before placing her hands in her head. 

"We didn't stole him from her! We rescued him from her! There is a complete difference, Dorothy. You know that!" Rose stated. Dorothy flung her head before shaking it wildly. 

"I do, Rose, but you forget. Fenrir is an ex-Snatcher,  who was given to work for Jennifer to help reduce his sentence at Azkaban and we took him. In their eyes, we did steal him." Dorothy stated to her. Rose tsk. 

"This just isn't fair. This just isn't right. We do good to help someone to escape from an abusive place and we're the one in trouble. Now I know the world's gone nuts. If Big Daddy was alive, he wouldn't allow this one bit and I most certainly am not going to sit here and take it." Blanche declared slamming her hand against the table, almost knocking over a glass of orange juice. Hermione darted her eyes towards Scabior while she mouth 'Big Daddy?' which Scabior replied with a mouthed 'her father'. Hermione nodded and shook her head. 

"When's the trial date?" Hermione asked. 

"In one week." Scabior told him. 

"I'm going to go call our lawyer." Sophia stated as she went over to the living room. Before anyone could say another word, a loud thud sound caused them to glance over and see Fenrir walking through the doorway. 

"Now, where are you going?" Rose asked, standing from her seat. Fenrir stood there for a minute, catching his breath before lifting his head. 

"I'm not going to put you all through this hell anymore. I rather go back there than have that bitch sue you guys." He claimed to them. Rose suddenly slammed her chair into the table as she began to raise her voice. 

"You see! You see! That's what she wants! She wants to guilt trip Fenrir here and make us nervous about being sued all because we're not going to put up with her crappy behavior anymore! I'm sick of her behaving like this and I refuse to enable her! Now you, young man are going to march right back down to your bed and you are going to rest," Rose demanded. Fenrir's entire body and face screamed panic as he slowly backed away while he kept peering behind him like he expected Rose to suddenly come flying at him with a knife. Rose then turn to the rest of them. 

"As for us, we are going to figure out a way to win this thing and we are not going to sleep until we have a stern plan of attack." Rose stated to them. Hermione perked up as a thought popped into her head. 

"I think I might know how to do it."