eight

"No, I can't sell to you anymore

"No, I can't sell to you anymore. You need to get out of here." Barry said as he pushed Iris towards her car.

"No, Barry, what the fuck?" She looked at him, wide-eyed, "This isn't fair. Just because Rafe said-"

"Iris, I don't wanna hear it!" He yelled before he sighed briefly, "Rafe said this, Rafe said that blah blah blah, you have a problem and I'm trying to avoid that from getting worse."

"But then you won't make money." Iris warned him.

"I have a lot of customers. I am not taking your money or selling you anything, you're too young-"

"What the fuck did Rafe say to you? Like did he threaten to fucking kill you-"

Barry ushered her towards her car, "Iris, get in your damn car and leave."

"I need drugs, Barry. Please." She pleaded with him, frowning.

"No. I already told you no." He said, opening her car door, "Get the fuck in and drive off the Cut."

"No-"

"Go back to Figure 8. Get in." He pressed on as she finally caved, glaring at him as she got in her car and he slammed the door, "Thank you-"

"Yeah, fuck you Barry!" Iris yelled as she drove off, "Fuck!"

You don't need coke.

You don't need coke.

You don't need coke.

You don't need-

Fuck that. Yes I do.

And she hoped someone would be supplying it at her birthday party later.

The party was at Tatum's and she invited everyone. Literally everyone in the Outer Banks. Kooks, Pogues, you name it.

Why?

She liked to stir the pot.

Mind you, the Pogues were going to be at war with the Kooks because JJ and Pope sunk Topper's family's boat early in the evening. They wouldn't pull it out of the water until tomorrow when they finally realize that it's missing.

But no one else knew that yet.

"Happy birthday Iris!"

"Happy birthday Iris! You look so pretty."

The amount of times she had to say thank you tonight was driving her insane. She couldn't stand it sometimes. She just wanted coke. Rafe was nowhere to be found, but she saw Jack, who was willingly talking to the Pogues.

Interesting.

Iris marched over to them and Jack sent her a soft smile. She also failed to see the way that JJ looked at her when she walked over. Pope, John B and Kiara noticed and all shared a look.