ninety-three

Sarah and Iris scrambled to help Ward

Sarah and Iris scrambled to help Ward. As much as they didn't want to, they didn't have a choice. He was in pain and they were stuck on this plane for who knows how long.

She regretted coming.

But there was no turning back now.

She decided to do this.

"That's good. Thank you baby." Ward whispered to Sarah as she finished cleaning his cut, "Thank you Iris. God bless you both."

Sarah and Iris both moved seats, going to sit near John B as Ward turned around to look at him.

"John. Thank you too. I know you won't believe it, but you have nothing to worry about from me. Not anymore. I'm just here to help you. All of you. I have a lot to make up for. For what it's worth, I'm glad your fathers alive."

Yeah, bullshit Ward.

Bull-fucking-shit.

Iris watched as Sarah and John B intertwined their hands and she gulped, feeling a longing in her heart.

It's only a few days.

Then everything will be okay.

Just a few days, she thought to herself as her eyes slowly shut.

"Hey." She felt someone shaking her, "Campbell."

Furrowing her brow, she opened her eyes, only to see Pope sitting beside her.

The sun was shining through the windows in the plane. How long had she been out for?

"What-"

Pope had turned back, glancing at Ward, "He's out."

"Alright then." John B glanced at Iris, "Hope you're well rested."

"Is this some sort of meeting to plan everything out? Because when has that ever worked?"

Cleo laughed, "She got a point."

"Look, so Tres Rocas, that's where Neville said we would find the guy." John B continued as he looked out the window.

"Neville?" Iris asked as they all disregarded her.

"Solans is the archaeological site where I think they're taking my dad. Neville gave me this map." He continued, opening it up, "He said it should be, uh, here."

Sarah scoffed, grabbing the map, which was literally a piece of lined paper with a drawing on it, "This? This is the map we're following?"

"Yeah, what the hell is that?" Iris added.

"He's the only guy who's been there!"

"Pretty janky, John B." Sarah muttered, passing it off to Pope.