twenty-five

The chapter I know y'all have been waiting for

The chapter I know y'all have been waiting for. ENJOY!

When Iris got back to Tanneyhill, Rafe was nowhere to be found.

Until, he rolled down the window of Ward's truck and popped his head out.

"We're going to the airstrip, come on."

"What?"

"Get in."

And she did.

She realized she didn't text John B to let him know that she didn't see Sarah, so she texted him.

Iris
I didn't see Sarah, I don't know if she's going

And she got a quick response.

John B
She's at the airstrip with Ward
We're there, he's got all the gold

Iris
Be careful

Shit. So he really was taking her out of the country. She ran a hand through her hair.

The gold was going to Nassau.

Well, fuck.

Sarah was practically being kidnapped by her own dad because her dad killed her boyfriends father.

And Rafe was still trying to get in Ward's good graces.

She just hoped he wouldn't do anything stupid.

They pulled up to the airstrip and parked far enough away so that they wouldn't be seen.

And then the plane began to move on the airstrip and suddenly, the Twinkie busted through a back fence, trying to race the plane.

"Wait, why, why is John B here? What the fuck is happening?" Rafe asked.

"He's trying to keep Sarah from going, okay?"

Rafe threw the truck into drive, stepping on the gas as he raced down the airstrip.

"Rafe! What are you doing?" Iris asked, panicking slightly as he noticed a shift in Rafe's demeanour.

"I gotta get down there! I have to talk to my dad!" He yelled, his eyes focused on the road in front of him.

"Slow down, you're going to get us killed!" Iris yelled back, holding on for dear life.

Iris watched as the Twinkie was now in the way of the plane and she covered her eyes, thinking that John B was done for, but when she opened them, because Rafe slammed the brakes, she saw that the plane had stopped. Thank god.

Rafe put the truck in park and hesitantly looked at Iris, before opening the middle console and pulling out a gun. Ward always kept this one in here.

No. Absolutely not.