twenty-one

Coincidentally, as Rafe and Topper sped down the roads, they found the Twinkie, and Rafe cut them off, only to find Sarah and John B in it

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Sarah asked as Rafe set his helmet down on his bike, scoffing.

"There she is! Little miss perfect! Where's Iris? I know she was with you guys."

Sarah laughed, "Are you high?"

"What? No!"

"Well, damn it. We could have ran you over."

"I just heard about your little home invasion."

"Uh, what are you talking about?"

"What would Dad say if he knew you were out here robbing dealers?"

Sarah shrugged, "I don't know, you could tell him if he didn't kick you out."

Rafe scoffed, "I tried to take care of my little sister-"

"That's a lie!"

"Who's ungrateful, as always." Rafe continued as he ran a hand through his hair, "Listen, the guy that you robbed is a bad man, Sarah."

"Yeah, I'm aware, Rafe! He's bad, but you let Iris around him, huh?"

"He gave me this on a late payment." Rafe showed her his burn, "Iris doesn't go there anymore, at least she didn't until she was with your little group."

"Barry gave you that because you bought a stupid bike instead!"

"Listen to me! Listen to me! You stole from him, alright?" Sarah nodded, "What do you think he's gonna do to you or your Pogue boyfriend?"

"Don't you dare!"

"I'd give Barry his money back, like yesterday!"

"You worry about your shit and I'll worry about mine! Go fucking take care of your girlfriend, she needs you right now and you're out here yelling at me!"

"All right, I'm taking care of my own shit, I've got Iris! Oh and one day, I'm gonna be running the show, Sarah, and you're gonna wish you were nicer to me."

Sarah rolled her eyes, "Why don't you give me a save-the-date on that? You psycho."

"Hey, you're welcome!"

"No you're welcome." Sarah poked his chest, "Because if I don't tell you to check on your girlfriend, you never fucking will."

"That's not even true-"

"Bye Rafe." Sarah flipped him off and got into the Twinkie, alongside John B who blew Topper a kiss.

Rafe pulled his helmet back on and got on his bike.

"Where are you going?" Topper yelled.

"I have to deal with Iris now. Go home, Top." Rafe sped off to her house.