ninety

😈SMUT WARNING😈

😈SMUT WARNING😈

Iris pulled up to the Country Club a mere fifteen minutes later.

She took a glance at herself in the mirror, okay, she didn't look too bad. Glancing around, she saw no one in sight so she hopped into the back of her car and changed into a blue sundress she had grabbed from home before she finally stepped out and headed towards the club.

She spotted Rafe immediately. He was alone, nursing what seemed to be a whiskey in the corner of the patio. His eyes eventually found hers and he sighed in relief as his eyes glanced to Sofia briefly. Iris pretended that she didn't notice.

He stood up to greet her, a smile forming on his lips as his hand met hers and he pulled her into his arms, "You made it."

"Of course I did."

"And you look beautiful." He mumbled, pressing his lips to her cheek, "As usual."

She smiled up at him as they pulled away, "Thank you."

"Here, uh, take a seat." He pulled out the chair for her, letting her sit before he sat across from her, "Everything go okay with uh, with Sarah?"

"Yeah, yeah it did."

"Yeah, Top was here like trying to call her 100 times. I told him she was with John B." Rafe watched as Iris' eyes widened, "Oh, sorry, should I not have said that?"

"No, it's alright, it's fine."

"My bad." He muttered, "You hungry? Or did you eat with the Pogues?"

She snapped her head back up, "What?"

He scoffed slightly, "C'mon, Iris, I'm not, I'm not stupid, alright? I know that when you brought Sarah to see John B, that you probably saw the rest of the lot."

"The rest of the lot?"

"I don't understand why and I never will, I mean, especially after the shit that Sofia and JJ pulled, am I right?" He laughed nervously, taking a drink, "And the way Kiara treated you, I just, I don't get it, I don't get how you let them treat you like that."

"You've treated me like that, Rafe." Iris said coldly.

"Listen, I know, I know I have and I've apologized for that. Look, I'm trying, I'm trying to be better, alright? For you, for me, for us-"

"I know."

"I just don't want you to get hurt by them again."

"I was never hurt by them in the first place."

"Iris, please, we both know that you were, okay? It's fine to admit it-"

"Can we just order some food and not talk about this?"