eighty-two

Enjoy everyone....also if anyone's confused about Rafe's version of what happened t between him and Sofia... that's the truth...I just didn't add that detail in on purpose oops 🫣😉

I just didn't add that detail in on purpose oops 🫣😉

"You're late, man. I've been waiting around this Kook ass joint for twenty minutes!" Barry exclaimed at Rafe as he stomped down the marina docks.

"I got side tracked."

"By what? Your girl?"

"Something like that." He muttered in response as Rafe led him towards his boat.

"This a nice ass boat you got, Country Club." Barry exclaimed, "Bro, how are you gonna have this and not even tell me! You got a whole damn YMCA up on this bitch, dude."

Rafe didn't care what Barry had to say about his boat, they were meeting to decide what to do about the gold now that it was in smaller portions.

"Look, Barry, it's time to think, okay? We need to make a move."

Little did they know, Rafe's least favourite blonde-haired Pogue could hear them and he was about to get closer to eavesdrop on the entire conversation.

"That's all we do, bro. We been making moves."

"Well, we don't have much time." Rafe replied, "Come down here. You're not gonna believe this shit. By the way, have you seen any buyers?"

"It's always business with you, bro."

"Hey, you wanted to meet, not me."

"Yeah yeah." Barry looked around as he sat down.

"We need to take this shit seriously." Rafe said as he opened one of the cases to show him the melted down gold.

"Dude, bro. I should get a tooth made out of this, huh?" Barry asked, grabbing it and tapping it against his mouth.

"Look, don't be touching the shit. Just put it back."

"You're always so paranoid, bro." Barry chuckled.

"I don't care about the cross. I'm just trying to make money."

"I told you, my aunt, she got some contacts. She gonna help us move these little bitches, the gems, the nuggets, the whole damn melted enchilada."

"Those gems are mint, man. The golds bullion. We're selling it in bars, alright? I'm not gonna deal with some half-assed Pogue shit with some reject from Zales, bro." Rafe ranted.

"Watch how you speaking about my auntie, dog."

"I'm not talking about your aunt!"

"Okay, then what?"

The blonde haired Pogue had heard enough. He needed to inform the others on what he overheard.

Now, half of Figure 8 was out at Mase. The guys were surfing and fucking around in the water, while the girls soaked in the sun.