fifteen

To backtrack, in the last few days that Iris and Rafe weren't speaking, Sarah was filling her in on how living with John B was and how the Pogues were trying to find the Royal Merchant and it's prize, the gold, which ironically, both their fathers...

To backtrack, in the last few days that Iris and Rafe weren't speaking, Sarah was filling her in on how living with John B was and how the Pogues were trying to find the Royal Merchant and it's prize, the gold, which ironically, both their fathers were trying to find with John B's dad before he went missing.

And now, according to Sarah, they found the gold.

And also according to Sarah, she was allowed to come, because John B said yes, but did the others? She doubted Kiara would like this and at this point, she wasn't sure what JJ and Pope thought.

"Sarah, I feel like this is a bad idea-"

"Sarah!" A deep voice yelled from the bushes.

John B.

"John B!" She exclaimed as she ran to him, leaving Iris to follow behind.

"Did you fill her in?"

"You bet I did."

"So, did you get her to bring the-"

"Oh, shit, no. I just filled her in. I'm sorry, she was busy with something else."

"Are you sure it's okay for me to tag along?" Iris asked as she but the inside of her cheek.

"Campbell, you apparently have important documents that will clarify whether the gold is where we think it is."

"Wait, but, I thought you already found it."

"We think we found it. We're just missing one map that apparently your dad has."

"What kind of map?"

"A map of Mrs. Crain's house because that's where the gold-"

Iris widened her eyes as she cut John B off, "That's where the gold is?"

"Yeah in a well that's super deep, but, the point is, we need the original map of the land to see just how deep this shit is and figure out a plan. We need equipment and shit too for tonight."

"Tonight? You're going to get the gold tonight?"

"Hell yeah we are."

"We?"

"Did you not tell her she was okay to come?" John B asked Sarah.

"I did, she doesn't seem to think she's welcome, even though I told her I'm barely welcome."

"Iris, it's fine. We will deal with it when we get to the Chateau, but first, go find those maps."

"How am I supposed to know where they are?"

"Your dads office." Sarah spoke up, "They've got to be there. Plus, he's still at my house so the quicker we get in and out of your house, the better."

The three of them ran off to Iris' house and went straight upstairs. Iris kept double checking to make sure no one was home before she snuck into the office.