twenty

Somehow John B snuck over to Barry's car while Barry was searching through the Twinkie for the gold

Somehow John B snuck over to Barry's car while Barry was searching through the Twinkie for the gold. Therefore, he was able to attack Barry.

"I got the gun! I got the gun!" John B yelled as JJ and Pope ran over to him.

Iris got up slowly, as did the other girls and she stood back, watching the entire mess unfold in front of her. Hell, even Kie and Sarah joined in on the fighting.

"I got the gold!" Pope yelled.

Iris watched as they all kicked Barry and knocked him to the ground. She slowly walked over, unsure of what to do.

"You son of a bitch!" Sarah yelled.

John B tore off his mask, which was covering all but his eyes and hair, revealing it to be Barry.

"We know you, you piece of shit. You're a basehead." JJ yelled.

"And you know my brother." Sarah scoffed.

"He sells coke to my dad."

"And to that one." Barry smirked as he locked eyes with Iris, who gave him a cold look. JJ punched him again, making Barry laugh, "Seems like you got a soft spot for a Kook, hm? Country Club won't be happy to hear-"

And JJ hit him again.

"JJ!" Iris finally yelled, putting a hand on his chest and pushing him back.

"Dude, chill, man." Pope said, pushing him back with Iris.

"Come on, let's get out of here."

JJ grabbed his wallet and pulled out Barry's licence, looking at the address, "We got one last stop."

"Hey!" John B yelled as JJ shoved him.

"Let's go see where this son of a bitch lives. Iris, you wanna help lead the way?" JJ said, walking to the drivers side of the Twinkie and hopping in.

"I'm gonna remember this shit!" Barry yelled, "You can't hide from me! I know exactly who y'all are! You're gonna see me again! You hear me?"

John B threw Barry's keys into the forest and hopped in the Twinkie.

And then they were on their way to Barry's.

"Fuck, what if Rafe's there?" Sarah said to Iris, who's eyes nearly popped out of her head.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I forgot about that. Shit."

"Why would Rafe be at Barry's?" Kie asked.

"Why wouldn't he be at Barry's?" Iris shot back, "He was staying there."

"Shit." Kie said, "JJ, this could be a bad idea."

"Shut up all of you!" JJ said as they pulled up.

Rafe's bike wasn't here.

Thank god.