seventy

Rafe and Iris spent the night tangled up in the sheets

However, the next morning Rafe was already trying to figure out a plan on how to get them out of here. Glancing out the window, he noticed that Mr. Singh was seemingly going out once again, like to search for the remaining Pogues. Rafe had also noted that there was only one guard at their door now, only because he heard the second one be called downstairs to go.

As soon as Iris came out of the bathroom, Rafe turned around, rushing over to her, "I have a plan."

"What?"

"To get us out of here."

"Oh." Her face fell slightly, as Rafe caressed her face gently.

"I don't wanna leave either, Iris, but we can't stay here forever."

"I know that, Rafe. I just liked it when it was the two of us."

"So did I, Iris. And soon enough, it'll be the two of us again, but we have to get out of here, okay?"

"Okay." She nodded, "So, what is the plan?"

"Okay, listen to me, alright?" He paused, "We're gonna fake a scene, we'll pretend we got into a fight and hopefully it'll allow the guard to come in and check on us. If so, you'll be laying in the bathroom and I'll be hiding behind the bathroom door, ready to attack him."

"What if it doesn't work?" She asked, biting her lip.

"It will."

"Rafe-"

"It will, Iris, alright?" He sighed, "You have the key to the diary. They know that. They're not gonna let anything happen to you now."

"That's a good point."

Rafe smiled, "I know, I'm a genius."

"Don't flatter yourself." She smirked up at him as she watched his eyes glance at her lips quickly.

"Come here." He muttered, pulling her in for a kiss, "I love you, okay? We can do this."

"We can do this." She repeated, "I love you."

"You ready to act your heart out?"

"I've never been more ready." She smiled at him once more before the two of them moved near the bathroom, "I can't yell at you first."

"What, so I have to? What the hell does that mean?" He asked, kind of hurt as she smirked at him slightly as he nodded, "I see what you're doing. You knew that would make me raise my voice a bit, didn't you?"

"Maybe." She replied as Rafe went to answer and she began to yell at him, catching him off guard, "I'm sick of you and your shit! I hate being here with you! I just want to go find my friends!"

"Iris! Let's talk about this, we can find them together once you give them what they need!"

"Just get away from me, Rafe!"