ninety-nine

This bonus chapter is based on this Tik Tok I saw awhile ago! I couldn't stop thinking about it so...here you go.
This is super long so I'm sorry!!
Enjoy 🤍

WARNING: discussions about abortion

Shoutout to the creator of this Tik Tok for my inspiration!!
https://www.tiktok.com/@reyenii/video/7277630167776840968?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7324147783996294662

Iris was missing.

Or hiding.

They'd gotten into a huge fight. Huge as in she threw the engagement ring back at him and fled.

So...I guess she was hiding.

He had asked around her college town, and nothing.

So there was only one place that she'd go back to.

Kildare Island.

Rafe practically ran off the ferry towards Tanney Valley and Tanneyhill. Her parents weren't home and she wasn't home either. Also, he didn't break in this time as he now had a key for the Campbell house. He also found no one at Tanneyhill, making his heart ache.

"Shit." He cursed, "Where the hell are you..."

He found himself on the Cut, stumbling up to John B and Sarah's house.

No one was there.

Fuck.

He even went by Heyward's. Nothing. He went to the Carrera house in hopes to find someone he could talk to. Nothing. He went to Tatum's house. Nothing.

Where the fuck was everyone?

He scanned the beach and his eyes fell on Maybank's business. He saw the blonde haired Pogue and groaned.

There was someone who might know where Iris is.

Although, they weren't close anymore so he wasn't entirely sure. Well...they were together a month ago...right here on Kildare..so..

Rafe didn't even realize he was at JJ's business until the blonde haired Pogue walked over to him.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Rafe?"

"I need your help." He muttered, getting straight to the point.

Did he hear Rafe correctly?

JJ looked confused, furrowing his brow as he scoffed, "Uh...what?"

"I need your help." Rafe repeated again as JJ tried to understand what he was saying.

Okay, so he did hear him correctly.

"My help? Uh.." JJ chuckled nervously, "Are you sure you're in the right place because I don't know-fuck-I don't know why you think I'd help you-"

"She's missing." He pressed.

"What?"

"Iris is missing." Rafe said, his eyes burning into JJ's as his eyes softened slightly, making Rafe clench his jaw.

Oh.

"She's, uh, she's missing? What-what do you mean she's missing?"

"I haven't seen her in three days and-"

"You haven't seen her in three days? What-what are you talking about-"

Rafe groaned, "We got into a fight and she fled. I've checked all over the mainland and-and I just know she's somewhere here on the island."