ten

"Uh, we're just gonna go to the bathroom, babe

"Uh, we're just gonna go to the bathroom, babe. Be back soon." Rafe kissed Iris' cheek as the three boys got up and walked towards the bathroom.

Iris knew something was off. She watched JJ and Pope get up and sneak behind the screen. Then she swore she saw Rafe, Top and Kelce follow. She furrowed her brow and looked at Tatum, who was too into the movie to notice.

"Hey, I'm gonna be right back."

Tatum nodded, not even looking at her. By the time Iris had stood up, Kiara was running behind the screen with a backpack.

Oh, something was totally happening.

Iris ran to behind the screen and saw the Kooks fighting the Pogues.

"What the fuck?"

"Iris, you aren't supposed to be down here!" Rafe said as he swung a punch at JJ.

Topper was trying to fight Pope and Iris felt rage inside her, she couldn't stand this anymore. She went on to attack Topper, using all of her strength to pull him off as Kiara looked at her shocked.

"Stay the fuck down."

Now, trying to calm Rafe down was even harder. So she tried to pull Kelce off and he pushed her back. And when she tried to pull Rafe off, he also pushed her back.

"Stay out of this, Iris!"

"Stop it!" Kiara yelled as she fumbled with something in the backpack.

"Rafe, get off of JJ!"

"Oh what, you're so protective of him now? Hm?"

"I'm trying to protect you! Stop hurting him, you guys are going to make a scene! We don't need to do this!"

"They sunk my fucking boat!" Topper yelled.

"Because you two beat up Pope!" JJ yelled back.

"Only because your dumbass pulled a gun on me!" Topper pointed at JJ.

Wait, what?

Top's boat was sunk?

"Wait, what? You sunk Top's boat? When?"

JJ laughed a bit, "You really don't tell her anything, do you?"

"Shut up, Pogue." Rafe spat in his face.

"It was sunk yesterday by these fucking Pogues!" Topper yelled, "And now I'm in shit with my mom because of you-"

"Oh, boo fucking hoo! At least you have parents!" JJ fired back, making Pope, Kiara and Iris drop their jaws in shock.

And Rafe continued to throw punches as Topper attempted to punch Pope again.

Kiara had a match in her hand and she met eyes with Iris, who nodded at her. And suddenly, she lit the match and set the screen on fire, making Rafe and Kelce let go of JJ and Top let go of Pope and run off yelling at each other.