🏡Neighbor🏡

~♡Italics means your thoughts♡~

Hi, I'm y/n y/l/n and today I'm moving to LA with my moms and my little sister Sabrina(sorry if you don't have a little sister or two moms but just pretend you do).
I used to live in Dallas Texas with my cousin but my parents insisted we move out and get our own place...away from everyone.
So right now I'm on the plane getting ready to head to my new home...how exciting🙄
When I got there, all my room was already complete and finished with decorating. My mom, Tara, came up here with my mama and tried to get it to look like my room at home and I think she did a pretty good job. All things considered.

(Kind of something like this⬆️if you don't like it feel free to change it😊)I finished unpacking all my clothes and putting them in my closet then I got a video call

I finished unpacking all my clothes and putting them in my closet then I got a video call.
~♡the call♡~
~♡y/n=you~♡
~♡Alex=your girl cousin♡~
Y/n-hi Alex!!!
Alex-oh my god hiii!! I miss you so much
Y/n-I've been gone for a day. And I miss you too!
Alex-what do you think of your new home??
Y/n-it's alright I guess. It just doesn't feel like home
Alex-then what does feel like home??
Y/n-anywhere in Texas feels like home
Alex-ok but like...your room is pretty damn close to what it looked like here
Y/n-ya but it's not the same. I would LOVE to say it is my room, but it doesn't feel like it. Not yet at least
Alex-don't worry. I feel like you'll love LA more then Texas. I just know it
Y/n-I hope so

Next thing I knew, I got a knock on my bedroom door.

Mama- hey pumpkin! What are you up to??
Y/n-nothing much. Just on the phone with Alex
Mama-hi Alex!
Alex-hey aunt Jaime!
Mama-get ready. Our neighbors invited us over for dinner so get ready
Y/n-ok sounds good!
She ended up leaving and shutting the door
Y/n-I'm not going
Alex-oh no sis you are. Come on go get ready I'll help you pick out an outfit!
Y/n-fine. How about this(insert anything)
Alex-HELL TO THE NO!! You have better peices of clothing! Go change!
Then I came out wearing this

 How about this(insert anything)Alex-HELL TO THE NO!! You have better peices of clothing! Go change!Then I came out wearing this

(Yet again change it if you don't like it)
Alex-PERFECT!
Y/n-haha alright I'ma go Alex. Love you byeeee
Alex-love you too! Byeeeee

And then I hung up, grabbed my phone then made my way downstairs to be greeted by my little sister. She seemed so excited to meet the new neighbors but I was NOT having it. I turned to my left when I saw my moms silhouette in the corner of my eye.
Mom-alright girls ready to go?
Sabrina-yes I'm so excited!
Mom-good let's get going!

I got up, grabbed my bag then walked out the door with my family. When we got to the sidewalk, I felt Sabrina grab my hand so I held her hand to reassure her we'll make it across the street safely.
Once we crossed the street, we were at our neighbors house! We walked down the path and I couldn't help but notice the really pretty flowers that had sat beside it. My mama went ahead and knocked in the door.

???-oh mt gosh! Hi welcome come on in!
Mom-hi Lauren! Thank you so much for having us
Lauren-oh are you kidding! It's not a problem at all

We walked in, put our shoes by the door then proceeded to make our way to the couch.
Lauren-so Tara, who are these beautiful girls?
Mom-oh these are our daughters! The older one's y/n and thats our youngest Sabrina
I waved as she said my name, same with Sabrina
Lauren-it is so nice to meet you girls! I'm Lauren!

When she finished her sentence, I looked towards the door to see two guys walking through it. One I'm guessing was Lauren's husband and her son. However I didn't get a good look at him.

Lauren-oh Rob, Aidan. I would like you to meet the y/l/n's! Thats Tara, that's her wife Jamie and those are their daughters y/n and Sabrina! They just moved here from Texas!
Rob-hi I'm Rob! Lauren's husband nice to meet you!
Jamie-nice to meet you too!
Rob-and this is our son Aidan

Y/n's thoughts-huh so THAT'S his name
Aidan-hi nice to meet you all! Welcome to LA

~♡Aidan's POV♡~
My dad and I were about to walk through the door after a long day at the studio. When we got in, I heard a lot of people talking so I guessed it was our new neighbors. And guess what...I was right. Our new neighbors were sitting on our couch having a chat with my mom. We introduce ourselves to them but I couldn't take my eyes off of their older daughter. Y/n I think her name was?? But my god was she gorgeous. I think she caught me staring so I just quickly looked away and made my way upstairs.

~♡back to y/n's POV♡~
After they introduced themselves, I could've help but notice Aidan's eyes were on me. When he noticed I caught him staring he quickly looked away and started making his was upstairs.
Lauren-oh y/n I'm sorry about him. Why don't you go upstairs and hang out. I'm sure he'll love to get to know you a little bit!
I nodded my head and started making my was upstairs. I saw Rob come out of his room.
Y/n-excuse me Rob, what room is Aidan's??
Rob-the one to the left when you first come up the stairs!
Y/n-thank you!
And just like that I was knocking on his door waiting for him to open it...TBC

~♡hello everyone sorry I had to leave you on a cliff hanger but I PROMISE to make a part 2! This is literally the longest story I made so far with 1039 words!! Thats insane!! Also I am EXTREMELY sorry that I haven't been posting! I've been really caught up with school and a bunch of personal stuff! But I'll try to update more!! Alright I love you all and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night and ya bye guys❤♡~